Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Talib and Miller dirty play (merge)

indyagent17

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't equate his wikipedia page about severe legal issues with an eye gouge. One is not like the other.

His Wikipedia page has nothing to do with this. If you look at his history in Tampa Bay, New England and Denver it is full of personal fouls and dirty plays. There is a reason he has been with three different teams in 8 seasons and it sure hasn't been from lack of talent. If my memory serve me correctly New England sit him down for his dirty play and then he was gone. Maybe one of the Patriot members could shed some light on that? So yes, when his personal actions are acted out on the field they are like each other.

I saw that in an article.  Absolutely no one, including Talib, believes that.

Not only that, he's blaming Allen for exaggerating it. Mike and Mike both said they don't believe it.

I agree, no one is going to believe that was an accident, and to then try to deflect by blaming DA even a little bit is something I would expect coming from the New England area not Denver. Although, come to think about it Talib did spend a year or two with the Patriots.

I agree, no one is going to believe that was an accident, and to then try to deflect by blaming DA even a little bit is something I would expect coming from the New England area not Denver. Although, come to think about it Talib did spend a year or two with the Patriots.

His actions on the field is why he is not with Tampa Bay or New England. Three teams in 8 years with his talent tells something IMO.

Lol.. your hand should never be near someone's face in the first place to "accidentally" poke them in the eye

Talib is a thug, plain and simple

He claimed he "went to poke him on the head" because he thought Allen was head butting Miller and his hand "slipped."

....didn't know your hand could slip on air haha

Not sure if anyone saw it, but someone hijacked Talib's Wikipedia page after the eye poking incident with the Colts. It has been changed back, but for a while it listed Talib's position as OPTOMETRIST.

I did a web search using the following terms:    aqib talib wikipedia colts optometrist   and found a least one website that posted a screen shot of the change.

Hopefully Allen didn't suffer any damage to his eye and we can laugh at how a bonehead move may have helped jump start the Colts season.

The stitching in a glove can scratch the eye. When you deliberately do this you are attacking the mans ability to earn a living. Yet, as of this morning watching the NFL channel and espn I see no mention of any fine or penalty. What a punk. Would he have done that if they were on the street? Nice win Colts.

I've scratched my cornea before, luckily the eye can heal very quickly. I got mud in my eye during football practice in high school and it was probably the most painful few hours of my life before I could get to a doctor to give me numbing drops and swab my eyelids. Luckily Dwayne is ok.

I don't judge people's entire character from fits of passion on a gridiron. You don't know talib, either.

Poking someone in the eye is being passionate?? Ha. 

It's a big no no in so many sports, you can play with passion without having to stray outside the rules. At least own up to it and say you lost your head in the heat of the moment. 

I don't see how anyone can defend him on this one. 

" I went over to poke his head, and I think my hand slipped and hit him in the face." - Talib

If that's what he really believes when compared to the video we've all seen, then Talib must be leaving a lot of unsatisfied women out there. He must need a lot of 'guidance'. 

" I went over to poke his head, and I think my hand slipped and hit him in the face." - Talib

If that's what he really believes when compared to the video we've all seen, then Talib must be leaving a lot of unsatisfied women out there. He must need a lot of 'guidance'.

He thinks we're all dumb. Just like Kim Kardashian trying to say her toddler posted a filtered picture of her on her Instagram when she was "playing games" on the phone. We all know it was you, Kim.

Don't equate his wikipedia page about severe legal issues with an eye gouge. One is not like the other.

You sound like his attorney!

His indiscretions and legal issues say everything about his disregard for other people. They go hand and hand.

It's fun watching you defend him