Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Broncos Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Talib needs to get suspended for that. He came up and purposely poked him in the eye. No difference than throwing a punch

Did you see the impact force on that too....Allen could have lost an eye on that. I hope the league suspends his butt for the rest of the season. That's dirtier than anything Suh has done even

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Regardless of the final number, the Colts will not let Leonard get on the open market. He's uber talented, the spiritual leader of the D, and, along with Q, the most important player on the team. Whatever he finally costs, he'll be worth it. Trust me, Ballard has already factored all of this into the cap equation. 
    • Regardless of how much CAP space the Colts may have, Ballard will continue to operate status quo.  He won't spend frivolously simply because we have the cash on hand but, he'll spend cautiously in Free Agency and continue building through the draft.  I'm good with that.  I do see him looking at the pass rush and receiver positions in FA.  LT is deep in the draft and we should find a quality player with one of our first two picks that hopefully will be able to step in beside of Q and keep our line playing at a high level.  AC was a blessing for 10 years, now we just trust Ballard finds the next one. 
    • He was officially, released by the Saints yesterday. (He was set to become a free agent anyways)  He might be a nice TE pickup.  If I remember right he has good size and good speed for the position. Caught 16 TDs in two years for them
    • Must have confused the Colts with another team. Last year and the year before though...the Colts definitely had more than $30M in rollover heading into the offseason. 
    • Methinks Brandt, credentialed though he is, mixed up his facts re: Colts.  It happens...and the Browns number was probably the line above the Colts in his spreadsheet...
  • Members

• joecolts

joecolts 91

• Thunderbolt

Thunderbolt 452

• jvan1973

jvan1973 5,351

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 4,571

• DynaMike

DynaMike 33

• Hoose