Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Broncos Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Better not see Toler out anymore I hate him

The problem is we don't have anyone better then him at #2 Corner. I believe Smith was drafted to take his place next year...Hard to believe Toler will be back given his age and that he simply is not good

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Slot chain mover guy, that is what he was at Penn State, but the slot with speed is what K J Hamler brings to their squad, so he became expendable, ironically K J Hamler is also from Penn State. We use our WRs so interchangeably that I am not sure we really need him, to be honest. If I get him on waivers, yes, without losing a draft pick. If not, I wouldn't worry about it. 
    • A lot of people seem to disagree with you, but depending upon how it plays out, you might be right.  If Wentz is playing well, the team is winning and he misses 3-4 games, you would probably rather have a vet.      If Wentz falls on his face, however, you might as well see what you have in Eason before drafting a QB.
    • I don't know that he will command Top 10 money by then.  And Ryan Kelly's compensation actually goes down each year going forward, it was a very front loaded contract by Ballard standards, if I read it correctly.  So the overall compensation given to the line will be top dollar when Nelson and Smith are extended, but I don't think that it will be outrageous.     But we will almost have to fund the RG position with a young player under a rookie contract, IMO.  Might find a replacement for Kelly at some point if he's dinged a lot or becomes too expensive.   If our pricey Olineman are both OTs and the LG, I think we'll be fine.  Might be able to afford a luxury at C if we're not paying WRs top dollar.  I think that's how the cap structure might work under a Reich O.
    • Did Blankenship actually win the kicking competition last year?  More than a few people seemed surprised he won the job.     For nearly 15 years prior to 2019, we never had to think about the kicker.  If Vinatieri ever missed one early, he almost always made up for it late in a clutch situation.  Of course he probably played a year too long in 2019.
    • I like Blankenship, and if we can keep 2 kickers he'd be great. He'd be the "inside the 40" guy, but we'd need a bomb leg for outside the 40. He was short from about 50 last year, that's brutal. Once again, hine sight is 20/20, but we should have signed Gano when Carolina waived him, now the Giants got a pro bowler with a cannon leg.
  • Members

• luv_pony_express

luv_pony_express 716

• Flash7

Flash7 1,142

• krunk

krunk 4,384

• buccolts

buccolts 2,576

• dew5150

dew5150 114

• #12.