Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Broncos Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Larnel Coleman OT UMASS   http://draftscout.com/dsprofile.php?PlayerId=1024887&DraftYear=2021   Josh Ball OT Marshall   https://www.profootballnetwork.com/josh-ball-nfl-draft-player-profile-marshall-offensive-tackle/  
    • JMO, but I think the comparison should be Radunz vs Jenkins, who both are very similar.    I think Cosmi is better than both by a notable amount.
    • I have a feeling this draft could turn out to be very bad for Ballard.  We had to get our QB, I get it, but we are already down a valuable pick.  Cosmi will be gone by 21, and the EDGE class is overrated (for our 43 scheme).  Not that Ballard will make bad choices per se, I'm just concerned that he won't have good options at where we'll be picking.   I think even Radunz will be gone by 54, and so will Carlos Basham, who is probably the most complete EDGE player (as a less bendy LDE) in the draft.   Maybe a trade down to target Radunz at about pick 37 (Eagles), and pick up some other picks.   IMO, Jenkins and Radunz are about the same guy, all things considered.   BTW, I'm reading more about Brown.  Sounds like he has had an injury history since high school and through college.  Long and lanky I guess.
    • I'm still not sure.... when I post my rankings there very likely is going to be a ranking of Jenkins as a RT/G and as a LT. And the difference will be not because I value LT more than RT, but because we already have RT so the value for the Colts of a RT is lower than that of a LT. 
    • It’s not always what we say East.  It’s, you know , how.
  • Members

• DougDew

DougDew 2,589

• Moe

Moe 34

• Misty_B

Misty_B 0

Rookie
    • ColtStrong2013

ColtStrong2013 1,923

• RollerColt

RollerColt 2,667