Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Broncos Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• 100% get what you saying in respects to Nelson and Leonard. They do not play Premium positions and are going to command huge contracts. Contracts that no doubt they will have earned based off their play.   However, this could have a huge impact at other Premium positions moving forward.    That’s on Ballard to figure out and as long as the Colts are successful, it’s all good.   I agree with what your trying to articulate and I “think” it’s okay to have an opinion here, unless your think Ballard is not God.    Go Colts!         
    • I would be surprised if Houston wasn't re-signed as the Colts pretty much need him and he might get more money elsewhere.  There may not be a player that can make an immediate impact at 21 at the Edge position.  Plus the depth of OT would be the wiser move at 21, since you are more likely to get a better quality player at OT.    I can't see the Colts starting the season with Lewis, Turay(if he can even stay healthy), Banogu, Muhammed, and possibly Davenport, without seriously considering the need for Houston's experience.
    • To your point though at the end of the season Ballard said he had young talent on the dline and needs to see what is there. He wanted to see if anyone is worth keeping. This was said after being asked about the FA’s we had plus money we had.    I see a draft pick being spent here but not much more. He wants to see if Turay has it and can stay healthy. What can Lewis do with majority of the snaps. Rochelle is young and could become something. You still have Mohammad who could take off. Banogu might take a giant leap who knows but Ballard wants to know. I want Turner to get drafted by us and allow him to blossom but that might just be a wish. Regardless I use to think Houston was an after the draft guy for us but I am doubting that now. Other than the draft I think Ballard is fine with the young roster. 
    • Houston is pretty decent but he doesn't elevate our pass rush so much. And historically few rookies come in and make much difference in year one. I don't think Ballard really wanted Autry, TY, or likely Houston back. He wanted them to sign for Big $$$ and get the comp picks.
    • Hey, you could work for the Presidential "not true" department any time. 
  • Members

• pgt_rob

pgt_rob 737

• CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse 2

• James Sturgill

James Sturgill 7

• ClaytonColt

ClaytonColt 290

• Misty_B

Misty_B 0

Rookie