Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Broncos Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think we need to move on and get younger. Houston has loss a little bit of that edge as he is getting up there in time.
    • Not sure how Bold  some are.  Schefter predicted SF will draft Mac Jones, and if he goes to SF, that's a extremely good situation.  Some say they are a SB team. So statistically speaking, a rookie QB can have best stats in his class in year 1 in SF.   We lost Walker,  so replacing  him early is not so far fetched.    
    • Yes...   if Waddle falls to 21, I’d take him too, assuming his ankle has been cleared.   There are exceptions to the rules.   And the top-4 pass catchers are the exception this year.     One last thought to consider...      What my board, your board, and any other board out there, they all look different.  The further you get away from pick #1 the more different every boards look.  People do not see personnel decisions the same.  We all see this differently.  We value various qualities differently.  We value different positions differently.      32 teams, their 32 different boards would all look different.   I say this every year,  but it seems a concept that some do not understand or embrace.   I know you’re new, so some of this is more focused on other readers and not you.  My comments are more broadly focused and not just for you.   Thanks for understanding. 
    • I know his CB is Farley 
    • Gotta be Surtain and Chase. They are easily the best two at their positions.     Newsome over Horn is interesting.   
  • Members