Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Color Rush Uniforms

Detectacon

I'm on the fence on this one. I have been a big supporter of the push for a uniform change but is this going too far? I have posted a link for the uniforms being worn by the Jets and Bills next Thursday. I like the Bills uniform. I can't say the same for the Jets. I am wanting to know what the Colts color rush would look like. What do you all think?

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/11/5/9678864/nike-color-rush-uniform-thursday-night-football-bills-jets-wth

The classic look is nice, but I kind of feel like it's not as great of a thing as it used. After being an Oklahoma State fan for a while I've seen classic go and all out Nike overhaul come in. They run with a different uni combo every week, and it is actually cool in a way that it adds another small amount of anticipation to watch the game. I'm not saying the Colts should do that, because they shouldn't, but something new could be nice.

Am I the only one who thinks how jerseys look are overrated?  As long as they don't look like the Steelers bumblebee uniforms or the super old school Packers one, I think they're all fine and it's not really that big of a deal

Only reason I ever cares was because I use to buy jerseys and then realized how much of a waste they were and now I am completely fine just keeping the classic look.

Looks like Nike is trying to make their swoosh stand out more. I for one do not want the Colts to change their uniforms. It's a classic look and I hope it stays the same.

I agree. I loved it when the Colts went back to the Gray facemasks, darkened the blue to make it more like the original Colts blue. I like the tradition uniforms of the past...70's/80's. I like the Patriots old uniforms much better than their new ones and I like the Broncos old uniforms from the 70s n 80s

Colts are long overdue for a uniform change. Blue is so over done in the league. Colts, Giants, and Bills all basically have the same colors. Colts should roll with a Blue and black combo or change their ratio of blue to white in current jerseys. Or gimme Blue and gray/silver, but something different please.

Colts are long overdue for a uniform change. Blue is so over done in the league. Colts, Giants, and Bills all basically have the same colors. Colts should roll with a Blue and black combo or change their ratio of blue to white in current jerseys. Or gimme Blue and gray/silver, but something different please.

Blue/Black with white accents would be awesome.

Thanks for putting these uniforms up, Detectacon! I like them. I like them a lot! People who are afraid of change are left in the past. As long as it's a positive, I'm for it. There's no reason why the Colts shouldnt be for this also.

And, while we're at, GET RID of that HELMET on the 50 yard line! It looks RIDICULOUS! Put the Horseshoe only there.

(vent: off)

Really, it just comes down to personal preference, obviously. Just think the Colts shouldn't be so stuck in the past. At least have "some" change. Whatever it is. That's gonna be Irsay's call. So, expecting any kind of deviation might prove to be fruitless.

We are the last team (I believe) in the league to have that hideous helmet on the field, instead of just the Horseshoe logo. Get with the times and winds of change, Mr. Irsay! :)