Andrew Luck's play [Merge]

COLTSFAN12to13

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

But do you ever consider that most of what Luck does since he came into the NFL is little in first half, the other team gets way ahead and plays back more, than Luck suddenly finds receivers open.  And his interceptions are so bad because they are just flat out bad decisions.  It doesn't help that Pep can't ever scheme a guy open.  I think Luck is a bit overrated in that because of their division and getting behind, he has really good numbers the last few years.  I think he needs a different coach and philosophy.

I am so tired of the bashing of this kid when he does the best he can every week while being hurt and having horrible play calling and coaching/management.

My hat is off to the guy and it actually breaks my heart to see the season he is having after it has gone so well for him before here.

I will not bash this guy like many fans and be a reactionary. I know what he is capable of.

If I get bashed for this post or it gets locked then so be it. 

Doing the best you can isn't good enough for the NFL.  You don't get awards and contracts based on how much you try.  You need to get the job done.  Right now, for whatever reason (be it an injury, the play calling, his locking onto a receiver, him being shell-shocked, etc.), he isn't getting it done.  That's the bottom line.  He needs to play better

It sucks we lost the game but I don't blame luck for it sure 3 int's don't help but they really didn't burry us and the last play was a great play by their safety and that's where fleener needs to become a Defensive back and make sure that hits the ground.

Or luck could make a better decision and throw to someone who's at least somewhat open.