Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I hate Bye weeks.....

csmopar

Man, going into this week, I was 7-0...looks like I'll finally drop a game in my league unless Frank Gore and the Colt's D can combine for 31 points tonight.  Granted I had decent players on my bench but a couple of those grossly underperformed from what I was expecting.  Including Tannehill.  If it wasn't for the dang bye weeks, I'd rolled this 0-7 time I'm against.

you think you got it bad? I played dalton instead of brees. now I have to pray the panthers d gets 22 points

that sucks.  No what's even worse was I sat Dalton a couple weeks ago in my other league, for Peyton, Peyton got me just 6.13 points, Dalton.......23.45  I was undefeated at the time, lost by a whopping .65 points............   yeah .65 points.  Only game I lost in that league so far though I'm trailing by 7 points to the game I'm tied for the lead with, and I only have Moncrief yet to play and he has Newton so...... I'm gonna drop that game tonight I feel

• 3 weeks later...

I will share in the bye week/injury woes. I have Big Ben, D. Williams, A. Brown, and O. Beckham...all on bye. Throw in Carlos Hyde, Matt Forte, John Brown, Keenan Allen, and TJ Yeldon, and I likely can't field a complete team this week. It's a keeper league, btw...that's why I still have some of those guys.