Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Panthers Monday Night Football Game Thread

Given the caliber of competition, with the exception of the fumble the O-line is playing well. This is all on Luck.

It's almost like he's playing with broken ribs and a messed up shoulder.

People here will somehow find a way not make Luck responsible.

Luck has his faults but a lot of this us playcalling and coaching

If Luck is this injured to the point where his play falls off this much, he should not be playing. This is on the head coach.

It was above and behind. On wet ground that is a great recipe for a torn knee.

It might be best to bench Luck and put Hasselbeck in there.

McAfee is the MVP of this team

I'm telling you, this is the only solution. Luck has got to be in pain, he's too damn good to be playing like this.

Yeah he was way better his rookie year.  Something isn't right.

The something is Pep.

That may indeed be a fumble. He slid on his own and the ball came out when Adams hit his arm.

But then again, I don't think that'll be overturned at all.

IMO sign Tim Tebow as a backup QB...and just have him run it as a running QB each play for 4-5 yards. Has 10 more blockers.

Balls is out when contact is made, he went down on his own before getting touched.....

I can't even eat my food lol ruined my appetite seeing us down 10-0 for like the hundredth time

It's almost like he's playing with broken ribs and a messed up shoulder.

Agreed. And lets give Luck 100% credit for wanting to be out there. But if you are injured to the point where it impacts your performance this much, you shouldn't be playing. This is on the head coach, not Luck.

Looked down to me.

He wasn't touched until after the ball came out. He went down on his own, has to be touched to be down

I would think that as soon as Adams touches him then Cam is down. It can't be a fumble after being touched.

And not enough clarity