Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Panthers Monday Night Football Game Thread

What makes it harder to watch this team is we actually have a lot of talent. Sad

Put Carolina at their own 20, and our D has them stopped. But of course, we have to make everything hard on ourselves.

Question do I get in trouble for saying "hell" too much cuz I'm using it as a substitute..

This could be another very embarrassing blowout. Our offense has no heart, no drive at the moment.

In rainy conditions like this you know it's going to be a run battle. Especially when that's what they do. You have the rain to help you out on pass defense and we still can't stop them

Here's hoping it ends up about 40-0. Irsay is allegedly a proud guy. Even he has to know Pagano needs to be fired asap.

And here we go. Playing from behind again forcing us to throw the ball.

Put me in Pags or Grigs. At least I'll give an effort on offense.

Seriously....what is the quote about the definition of insanity?

If we don't turn around this game this staff might need to go sooner rather than later

I hope not....

He will. He just refuses to throw the ball away.

Here's hoping it ends up about 40-0. Irsay is allegedly a proud guy. Even he has to know Pagano needs to be fired asap.

If it happens during the season, probably won't happen until after the Broncos game.

Whats the **** is going on commmeee on jeez. Please dont wait until the bye to fire do it now. This is embarrassing

hmm I wonder if I can use stars and not get in trouble

Question do I get in trouble for saying "hell" too much cuz I'm using it as a substitute..

No, it's not in the filter, so you won't get in trouble for it.  Just don't abuse it haha

NEVER BEEN SO PROUD OF A GROUP OF MEN.

We've got all that grit, though!

Well I didn't think we could play any worse than previous weeks....wrong again. Luck looks like a scrub bench him.

No, it's not in the filter, so you won't get in trouble for it. Just don't abuse it haha

We've got all that grit, though!

can we make an exception tonight for abusing it?? I'm at like 4 already lmao

Mathis, Gore or some other Vet needs to get in Luck's face and tell him to get his * together. He's hurting the team. It's ridiculous at this point. Defense will have it rough enough with this physical football team. He may need to have a seat for a few games even if he's healthy

He will. He just refuses to throw the ball away.

True he sure doesn't throw it away. At least run the damn ball and get the first down