Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Panthers Monday Night Football Game Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get there half a second earlier and we win the game, Langford.  Still a great effort by the D tonight

Yeah they've played good overall, still the same garbage mistakes though.  I couldn't imagine how good this team if it could play for even 3 out of 4 quarters.  

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Panthers select Edge, Jordan Smith UAB.   @EastStreet is OTC
    • I was on vacation. Sorry
    • I mean if we look at what Ballard has done, yea there are clear needs in the draft from what we see (LT and DE) and I'm sure he will get them filled via this years draft at some point (I mean I feel like Irsay has even been saying so the past month lol). But there are also times when Ballard surprises us because he sees past the current draft/season and sometimes to me almost knows that an injury is coming. For me I look at past drafts and think why did you draft him. 4-6 months later, I'm like, Ballard you genius you've done it again.   Examples for me are: 2018 draft, 2nd Round: Braden Smith G, right after he had just picked Nelson 2018 draft, 4th Round: Nyheim Hines RB, right after he had picked Mack the year before 2018 draft, 5th Round: Jordan Wilkins, he just picked a RB the round before 2019 draft, 3rd Round: Bobby Okereke, he had Leonard and Walker plus LBs the year before 2020 draft, 2nd Round: Jonathan Taylor, Mack had a great year before but we all know what happened at the start of the season 2020 draft, 3rd Round: Julian Blackmon, another S 2020 draft: 6th Round: Jordan Glasgow, another LB/S hyrbid, must be camp fodder...   And we all know how those turned out. All those picks to me above have been stellar performers or very solid contributors even though at the time we really couldn't see the need for needing them other just pure depth.  
    • With the 127 pick, Miami takes speed demon    Tutu Atwell  LOUISVILLE  5.97    WR   With Parker, Rondale Moore, Fuller, and now Atwell... along with a fully restocked OL, Tua has zero excuses.   -----------------------------------------------------------------------------   128) Panthers (Jaguars via Steelers) 930  @MPStack OTC till 935 129) Seattle Seahawks 935 Commish @EastStreet   ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- slips 123) Philadelphia Eagles (Dolphins) 905 @Defjamz26 OTC till 910   @chad72 can you get the slips this session. Just one so far (above)  
    • I have this player as a comparision to Austin Eckler. He's the perfect combo with Derrick Henry for the Titans. With the 126th pick of the 2021 NFL Draft, the Tennessee Titans select, Kenneth Gainwell, RB, Memphis.
  • Members