Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Panthers Monday Night Football Game Thread

Phew. Hold them to a FG. Let's hope the silly mistakes are out of the way? haha

You gotta have a better grip on the football, Harrison.  No excuses with the rain.  You need to make sure you have a good grip on the ball before you snap it

Lol when the defense gets tired from being in the field and start giving up tds don't blame them please guys

Harrison can't snap the shotgun in dry conditions and under center in wet conditions will continue to be a problem worst backup center ever another Grigson issue.

Lol when the defense gets tired from being in the field and start giving up tds don't blame them please guys

Harrison has no business even being on this team. He proved he couldn't snap a football last year. Thats kind of a big deal for a center. Another Grigson gem.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• That sounds like what I say about Mets acquisitions. High-priced free agents from other teams often disappoint. That is why I prefer going with young, home-grown players. They seem to be more hungry and play better. It seems like when star players move on to other teams, they disappoint. I think Harper and Machado have not performed as well as was expected for $30 million+/year. But Mike Trout is still doing well with the Angels after signing that big contract.   I wonder what @Jay Kirk is thinking. He loves his Cardinals and is usually optimistic. This must be difficult for him to watch.
    • Is there a video of this we can watch? I really want something with Ebron on it but  going to wait and see if he stays here. I think I am going to get something with Moore’s number on it like a sweatshirt
    • By your son a neck beard hat with a 12 on it. he won't grow out of that as fast...
    • I didn't see a topic for this. If there is one, please feel free to merge.   On Tuesday, the NFL Network had their AFC South day, which aside from Darius Leonard being featured on Total Access, included the 30 minute season reviews for all 4 AFC South teams.   I've watched a couple times already and it's got me stoked for the next season. This episode really seemed to highlight Ebron and I can't say enough about how much love he shows for this team. My son has outgrown his size 2T Hilton jersey, and I think Ebron might be the next one I buy for him. Either that or Leonard, who is understandably featured a lot in this episode as well.   Last year was a hell of a thrill ride. I think, partially, because the expectations vs the reality was so different in a positive way.  This year should be just as thrilling, but only if we can keep the enthusiasm with the higher expectations. I, for one, am PUMPED!   Go Colts!
    • MVP hit HR #20 on the season as well. Glad to see Yu finally get a win at Wrigley. Brewers and Cards both won so it was much needed. 52-44 now on the season. We are still 2.5 ahead of the Brewers and 3 ahead of the Cards in the NL Central going into July 18th. I will take it. Cubs are off tomorrow.
  • Members

• coltsva

coltsva 920

• hoosierhawk

hoosierhawk 319

• fahlman

fahlman 4

• Chloe6124

Chloe6124 1,842

• KB

KB 382

• 1959Colts