Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Panthers Monday Night Football Game Thread

Everyone taking the Panthers on ESPN. Wrong. Colts will win 19-17. This has to anger Luck how everyone is dissing us.

Well he needs to stop staring down recievers and spread the ball around instead of looking to go deep

if we lose tonight, I can live with that. I just hope Luck doesn't get broken in half.

I just want to see a competitive 60 minute game. Let's show up for this one, guys. Even with a poor game plan we have the talent to win this!!

Pep really said that? Wow. He sounds clueless.

That's what Suzy K. said.  I thought it was a strange thing for Pep to say, but I am not a fan of the offensive game plans.

I hate hearing about how good other defenses are. Just ticks me off. Hey, here's a thought...lets draft more skill players for Luck. Maybe they can play the lines and defense also.

Okay, that *ic statement from Pep pretty much settles it for me. The problem is more Pep than Luck. I don't think it's even close now. Fire him before kickoff, please.

They're not going to fire Pep before kickoff, during the bye week maybe.  Also, remember it is what Suzy K. reported him to have said, she could be wrong.

They're not going to fire Pep before kickoff, during the bye week maybe. Also, remember it is what Suzy K. reported him to have said, she could be wrong.

I hope that bum is gone by the bi.

This game will reveal a lot, if Pagano loses, I don't see him coming back after the bye-yet we still have the Denver game. I'm ready but not sure how long I can watch if they play bad.

Turnover on the 2nd play of the offensive drive

Only three more to go for your bold prediction LOL  :P