Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm more certain than not it is a final decision.  He might help run the XFL...  but wants lots of wife/baby time too while healing up.  Then not get hurt anymore.     Like many of his previous injuries, apparently not healing as projected, still in pain, still injury prone.     Bingo, and way back I predicted we would know the scoop right after the 3rd game depending upon Colts actions.  I expected he would tough it out and go at 85%, or not play until he was 100%. I never expected retirement, and it turns out it was a leak that caused Luck to make an impromptu retirement presser.
    • Eli’s contract  though would be huge.
    • Hopefully  Campbell's hamstring  is ready to go soon
    • The Colts organization makes millions because people are passionate. Passion pushes people of all incomes to buy cable packages, buy tickets, etc.. Passion also pushes folks to cheer and boo. Both are part of the game. Both are part of the business.   I think it was Superman that said earlier that had he been there, he's not sure what he would have done, but he would have regretted booing the next day. I'm in the same boat as I think many fans are.   At the end of the day, the timing and the way it came out stunk. Fans were already suspicious due to the way the shoulder situation and communication were handled previously.   As far as 4 years of pain/rehab go, there are a lot of players that go through the same. Many get paid a lot less than Andrew. My cousin's husband went to lesser D1 school and had all kinds of injuries, but was a stud regardless. He got signed as a UDFA and bounced around to multiple teams for several years and battled injuries and rehab through most of it. He'd be more than happy to go through more just to make a roster. Point being, some have a greater desire and tolerance than others.    Every player has a different background and has their own experiences. It's natural I think for fans to compare Luck to others and question things. I wish Andrew all the best. That said, I've moved on and more concerned with how we put things back together.
    • I strained my calf today. Think l pull a Luck, check out and go on disability.  
  • Members

• Behle

Behle 18

• joeb

joeb 35

• KissTheRings

KissTheRings 0

Rookie
    • ColtsBlueFL

ColtsBlueFL 5,430

Moderators
    • Irish YJ