Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

From the players that the Colts have signed from Eagles,Ravens

mirobi

Redding is the only one that really made an impact for the Colts and we knew he was just going to be here for a couple of years to help transition the team to the new defense.

People will say Jones but he hasn't been that good for the Colts yet.  I think with him, he looked like a rotational player that was ready to become a starter but he isn't starter quality, I think next year he will be very good in the role of spelling Anderson and Langford or coming in for Parry on 3rd and long situations.

None of the Philly Lineman have worked out.  I mean come on McGlynn, Justice and now Herremans, you could throw a bean bag in a crowed mall and find three better lineman than those.  I think between them they are responsible for like 25 sacks, 123 Qb hits and 1059 QB hurries.

Redding is the only one that really made an impact for the Colts and we knew he was just going to be here for a couple of years to help transition the team to the new defense.

People will say Jones but he hasn't been that good for the Colts yet.  I think with him, he looked like a rotational player that was ready to become a starter but he isn't starter quality, I think next year he will be very good in the role of spelling Anderson and Langford or coming in for Parry on 3rd and long situations.

None of the Philly Lineman have worked out.  I mean come on McGlynn, Justice and now Herremans, you could throw a bean bag in a crowed mall and find three better lineman than those.  I think between them they are responsible for like 25 sacks, 123 Qb hits and 1059 QB hurries.

:scoregood:

hate to bust ur bubble but that game against jax when herremans was out gore didn't have a pretty day

Redding was solid. He, Reggie, and Sergio brought leadership to the team.

One of the KEY issues with this team this Year IMO!!! We have lost Key Leaders!! Look at the ST without Sergio,,, WR Reggie would have had them pumped and ready to play IMO... I know it would have been a roster spot but look at the cost vs what we are seeing with no separation and Redding was like the Voice for the D

One of the KEY issues with this team this Year IMO!!! We have lost Key Leaders!! Look at the ST without Sergio,,, WR Reggie would have had them pumped and ready to play IMO... I know it would have been a roster spot but look at the cost vs what we are seeing with no separation and Redding was like the Voice for the D

I agree with this on everything except the Sergio part. While he was fantastic for us on special teams he wanted starting safety money. You don't give that to your third string safety at best who is only a special-teams player.