Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pats/Dolphins game thread

Jules

Why is every Thursday night game awful? I mean its been like this forever. I wish they'd start putting some good games on Thursday. I think there's been like 1 good game on a Thursday so far.

I think all Thursday games are divisional. 

Thursday night football...I can't stand it. It's like the NFL is hell bent on presenting a great product in as poor a light as they can. These players aren't ready to play on Thursdays

What can be annoying to me is that they are divisional games. And on a short week it really hurts teams in preparation since division games are the most important.

But, I think the NFL also might feel on a short week the teams you already know the best are the ones in your own division.

What can be annoying to me is that they are divisional games. And on a short week it really hurts teams in preparation since division games are the most important.

But, I think the NFL also might feel on a short week the teams you already know the best are the ones in your own division.

yeah that's the logic they use (that the divisional teams know each other more and need less prep time). Meanwhile, Miami has a new coach and the Pats haven't played them yet this year, so does that make sense?

I didn't realize they were divisional

Very impressive win last night. I was most happy with how the defense played. Just dominated the line of scrimmage and forced a couple of key turnovers.

Miami is just not a good team. For people that said they had all this talent coming into the season, I didn't see it at all. They really miss Wallace on the outside as they have no big play makers to stretch the field. They have no run game and their Oline was dominated by the Pats to the tune of 5 sacks.

Brady was laser sharp once again with over 300 yards passing and 4 TDs. This Dion Lewis kid is the biggest play maker on the team and makes this offense crazy dynamic. Lots of fun to watch him do his thing.