Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What's your favorite Paganoism?

RockThatBlue

Stay with the process, stay the course, build the monster, stick with the program, tread water, do the little things, we fought back, these guys never gave up, they fought their butts off, they fought their tails off, work hard, we'll watch the film, stay with the grind, it's still early in the season, we play a great team this week, they're a great team, we play a great quarterback this week, they have great runnings backs, we play a great team this week, we just played a great team, we can play with anybody, we just played a great team, we just played a great team, they are a great team.   :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:

"Every man in here played with heart" - Well if they didn't they would be dead so....

"Trust in the process" - Cause that's working...

"Guy goes down, plug another man in" - Wow, what else are you going to do?  Play with 10 guys on the field instead?

"Iron sharpens Iron" - Well actually no... it actually doesn't work that way...

"Rolling/ Bowling ball of butcher knives" - Can anyone even picture what this would look like or how this would be effective in reality?  I am having a hard time imagining this...

"He's a Horseshoe guy" - Well gee, I would hope so given the fact that the Colts are paying him and he is wearing our uniform.  I would sure hate to have a Patriots guy on this team playing for the Colts... Could be a conflict of interest...

"Stay humble" - Easy to do given the way this team has played this year...

It amuses me how Matt Hasselbeck repeats Pagano' mantra during his interviews. I actually copied and pasted this in my iPhone notes, lol.

"Sixty minutes, one play at a time, give all you’ve got. But don’t judge. Don’t look at the scoreboard. Never too high, never too low."

Remember this though?

"We do what we do. Whatever it takes. No excuses, no explanations"