Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lions Fire OC

18Manning

Yeah, we should follow suit. I wonder if Pep is getting more and more worried as these stories are made public.

Me too. I believe the piece eluded to the prospect of other changes in the NFL. Unfortunately, the Colts would be in that discussion.

Let's leave the comments about Pep to the Pep thread.....NOTHING will happen mid-season.  We will get better.  I loved how everyone was Firing Tom Coughlin almost every year and every week.  How did that turn out the year they got better and better to finish 9-7......Just sayin'.

Caldwell trying to save himself from being fired. Wonder if Chuck will eventually do the same and let go of Manusky and/or Pep. 

At this point I'm not sure that would save Pagano.  Also, if it is true that Grigson hired Pep over Pagano's objections, then Chuck will have very little to say about Pep's job status.

At this point I'm not sure that would save Pagano. Also, if it is true that Grigson hired Pep over Pagano's objections, then Chuck will have very little to say about Pep's job status.

Chuck might have little say but Irsay does. Irsay won't let this train wreck continue no matter what Grigson thinks or says.

Chuck might have little say but Irsay does. Irsay won't let this train wreck continue no matter what Grigson thinks or says.

Assuming this continues to be the mess that it is, Irsay would clean house, IMO.

I could be wrong, but the only one I can see getting the axe before the end of the season is Pep.

They weren't playoff caliber when he got there

Err... forgive me if in wrong but didn't they have the best d line on football with the best receiver and a decent (kinda lol) QB? I mean they had a ton in place to make noise all they needed was a coach.

Err... forgive me if in wrong but didn't they have the best d line on football with the best receiver and a decent (kinda lol) QB? I mean they had a ton in place to make noise all they needed was a coach.

The dline is gone. Caldwell had nothing to do with that. Stafford is undisciplined. I did think Caldwell would help with that, but he hasn't

The dline is gone. Caldwell had nothing to do with that. Stafford is undisciplined. I did think Caldwell would help with that, but he hasn't

But I think that was what was originally meant.  If that team would have been better coached they were legitimate NFC C contenders. Even with Green Bay being in the division.

Archived