Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Saints Will Lose No Matter What In The Playoffs...

bap1331

They are not an outdoor team and they cant play without their fans.

They may win against the Lions but then they will travel to the 49ers who have a good defense.

Even if they come out with a win, they will face:

Giants: Eli is clutch.

Green Bay: Again, they will be away.

Falcons: I doubt they will go far...but they may be more prepared this time.

Their losses this year were @Packers, @Buccaneers (Really?), and @Rams (REALLLLLYY??!!!)

They are not an outdoor team and they cant play without their fans.

They may win against the Lions but then they will travel to the 49ers who have a good defense.

Even if they come out with a win, they will face:

Giants: Eli is clutch.

Green Bay: Again, they will be away.

Falcons: I doubt they will go far...but they may be more prepared this time.

Their losses this year were @Packers, @Buccaneers (Really?), and @Rams (REALLLLLYY??!!!)

So you are saying a team that has won 8 in a row, has not lost since October and went 5-3 on the road can't somehow win without their fans?

Yeah, some of their losses were odd. In the Bucs game, Brees threw 3 or 4 picks, so that's one big reason why they lost that one. I didn't want the Rams game, so I can't say about that one. But I think the Saints are one of, if not the, most complete team in the playoffs.

Everyone has odd days but I agree they are a complete team for the playoffs. Still GB just wins. I'd put the Patriots 3rd at being complete..and yes that includes the defense:)

I wouldn't bet against any of those 3 teams.

Everyone has odd days but I agree they are a complete team for the playoffs. Still GB just wins. I'd put the Patriots 3rd at being complete..and yes that includes the defense:)

I wouldn't bet against any of those 3 teams.

GB and NE scare me with their defenses. I feel safer betting with the Saints than with the Pack or Pats

I can't believe no one has mentioned their 1st round playoff loss to the pathetic Seahawks! I mean, it was practically a first round bye! How could they lose that!?! How much you want to bet that loss is still lingering on their minds!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSZdntRnQVg

And, of course, the Saints were not playing at home. I hope Sean Payton seriously uses that game's loss as ammunation to pump his team up, because that loss was inexcusable on so many different levels.

I can't believe no one has mentioned their 1st round playoff loss to the pathetic Seahawks! I mean, it was practically a first round bye! How could they lose that!?! How much you want to bet that loss is still lingering on their minds!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSZdntRnQVg

And, of course, the Saints were not playing at home. I hope Sean Payton seriously uses that game's loss as ammunation to pump his team up, because that loss was inexcusable on so many different levels.

Case closed! Saints are no good when they play away!

The reason why we lost in the Super Bowl was also because of that. New Orleans is a whole lot closer to Miami and we definitely have the smallest fan base in the NFL. So small they can probably come and fill Lucas Oil Stadium up even if the Colts are at home!

So you are saying a team that has won 8 in a row, has not lost since October and went 5-3 on the road can't somehow win without their fans?

Bill Simmons had Aaron Shatz on from Football Outsiders and they talked about this idea that the Saints cannot win on the road. The DVOA home/road splits are pretty much the same for the defense, you expect the defense to be much better at home, and a little bit better for the offense at home. This idea that the Saints will just fall apart because they are on the road is just overstated.

If it is anyone in the playoffs that will totally crumble it will be the Ravens. That team is so inconsistent and their QB cannot make plays when he is needed. I fully expect them to get bounced their first game.