LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Worst possible outcome. The comeback probably saves Chuck's job. Just when it looked like Irsay might be angry enough to finally act.

I hope not. These horrible starts are cyclic and Irsay would be a fool if he can't recognize that.

Nice comeback but a little late. 3-4 and Cam coming up. I loved what I seen from Luck in the 2nd Half but another loss. Man we just seem to cant make the biggest plays in crunch time, we had that onside kick and just lost it. At least we showed heart and didn't quit. I really thought when it was 27-0 it could be a 41-7 type of a game.

The sad and funny thing: at 3-0 in the division, they still essentially have a 2 game lead in the division.

Winning this division is such a mirage. This division is the worst in the NFL and it's not even close really.

Why decide to onside kick with 3 minutes left? Couldn't you trust the Defense that put you back into the game? Wow terrible decisions

Not a terrible decision. Go for the onside since field position didnt matter. Saints only needed one first down.

Not a matter of trust or faith in the defense. If saints only need one first down then 20 or 50 doesn't really matter.

Of course you go for the onside. If all New Orleans needs is one first down why not try to get the ball on an onsides. Doesn't matter if it's at the 20 or the 50.

Makes sense. Just sucks having back to back loses and not being able to watch it unfold as fox decided the game wasn't good enough.

I can't believe people don't understand the onside kick decision.

It was a dumb decision. You're short on timeouts, your D had stopped everything they had been doing all quarter and the 2nd half. The only time the Saints scored was in good field position....you kick it deep and out it on your D to pin their ears back and get that ball back. At midfield they can't do that......given those circumstances, you don't go onside kick...not when they are gonna expect one...the coaches are *s.