Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Saints Game Day Thread

Ohh great, I just heard "this officiating crew is known to call a lot of holding."

Just what they Colts needed.

Is there another team that has came out as flat as many times as the colts has over the past 4 seasons???? Its really bad as a fan that I never expect them to score until the second or third quarter every game.

16 offensive holding penalties in less than 25 quarters. Wow, that's terrible

League average is 6.  We're almost triple that

Why challenge that?

Who knows what a catch is these days. But I think they just wasted a timeout

We don't have a system. Is pep using madden playbook?

No a madden play book would probably be better......

Frustrating to see our team continually not crisp

Offense is the main culprit.  Defense and Special Teams doing what they are expected to. Offense is woefully underperforming expectations. They aren't even a good offense right now much less "Greatest Show" material.  Luck is overated.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• One note here. Camp rosters aren't entirely about "the best X number of players". As one example, all teams keep a minimum of 4 quarterbacks in camp, because they all follow a similar regimen of keeping track of the number of throws per quarterback, so as not to overwork their arms. Much like with pitchers in baseball. So even if there were 100% agreement that a quarterback is in the "bottom 10", if there are only 4 on the camp roster, they're keeping him.
    • This thread is interesting to me, because I've thought a lot about Philip signing here after what happened to Luck, with Philip being given so much better a situation than what he "escaped", only at the expense of the same good situation having been taken away from Luck.   It reminds me of what Wind In His Hair said to Dunbar about his best friend's death in Dances With Wolves. He told him that he believed that his best friend "went away" (died) because Dunbar was coming, and that that was how he saw it. He was just then coming to terms with the loss of his friend, and the "replacement" in Dunbar. Someone he didn't like at first, probably resented based on that admission, but by the end of their time together had come to love as a brother and friend.   And this situation is very much like that one. The hope, of course, is that it ends (whenever that ends up being) with similar good feelings and memories for all involved here, as well.
    • Half the people on Mt Rushmore were slave owners... Schools named after Washington and Jefferson have already had pressure to rename. 
    • was going to say the same thing but you beat me to it.  pff does tend to over hype their own grading system sometimes. fantastic player but he doesnt impact the game as much as a top qb 
    • I'm ready for a season at home where I can: 1. Turn the game on after the anthem or whatever they are playing in the stadium 2. Turn the game on after the kneeling or whatever statement the players and/or league are making 3. Sit and relax virus free, with nobody around me coughing or sneezing.  4. Have beer that is cold and cheap 5. Have food that is hot and cheap 6. Encounter no line at the bathroom (BONUS - it's not disgusting 5 minutes into the game)   What I'll miss: 1. Saturday night at Loughmiller's 2. The energy and excitement of game day 3. Post game dinner in the city            
  • Members

• DEColtsLover36

DEColtsLover36 507

• onebad150

onebad150 89

• AlanNC

AlanNC 128

• w87r

w87r 1,436

• PrideOfAthens17

PrideOfAthens17 98

• TheMiz