Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Saints Game Day Thread

But he never does that says his fanboys.

You're mad he got some good yards? You really are delusional aren't you?

Settle down, you two

Castonzo you big fool! Costing us us a chance to win the game. Told you he was bad.

Holding, really??

Don't worry though the OL has been playing great in the last 3 games according to PFF.  Everything will be fine, just fine. 

haha

Well look at the bright side. That guy fell down on two plays and let us score...this is such nonsense

Wait did we really punt? I know there was 5 minutes but really? The game is over if we don't score there

Don't worry though the OL has been playing great in the last 3 games according to PFF. Everything will be fine, just fine.

haha

PFF knows all.

Just ask K-148

Griff Fumbled again!

What a joke he is. Luckily we recovered.

Please go with pagano Griff, please.

Notice his fanboys have been quiet last little while.

Should still be 27-0 - Luck got really lucky on two plays and half the fanbase thinks he is all that again!

This team will be sub .500 on the season and will miss the playoffs!

Agree. Story the whole year.

Yep....all because of a crappy coaching staff. Anyone who thinks we don't need a new staff is just plain dumb.

PFF knows all.

Indeed, no one should ever question them otherwise I think you spontaneously combust into an eternal  hellfire.

Griff Fumbled again!

What a joke he is. Luckily we recovered.

Please go with pagano Griff, please.

He was already down. They even blew the whistle as the ball was bouncing.

I wasn't even gonna get my hopes up that we would comeback and win this game. This was a horrible performance and a couple of fluky plays to Hilton won't change it. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I watched alot of clips on Phillip Rivers over the years, both on the field and off. Personally, I resonate with his leadership style and personality. In my opinion he will represent the "horseshoe" super well.  He is REAL, meaning that he shows his emotion and is an expressive, entertaining character. He is honest and no nonsense.  Bottomline, he is very comfortable in his skin. He knows his football and will be a fantastic coach when he decides to leave football. I am rooting for him 1000%. 
    • I'm a biased ND fan, so I love it when former Irish end up with the Colts.   So, similar to two years ago when OL was our biggest need and Nelson from ND was there for us, our biggest need this year is probably pass catchers, and a few good ones from ND should be available for us.   Cole Kmet - TE Chase Claypool - WR/TE Chris Finke - WR   Assuming Kmet and Claypool aren't snatched up early, all three of these guys could potentially be Colts.  Kmet as a true TE, Claypool as a hybrid matchup nightmare, and Finke as a slot-machine/returner.   Kmet:  6'6" - 262 lbs   Claypool:  6'4" - 238 lbs   Finke:  5'9" - 186 lbs   I'd love to get either Kmet or Claypool.  Finke doesn't move the needle as much for me.  With pass-catchers being probably our biggest need, I could even see Kmet at 34 and Claypool at 44.  Pair those two big-body guys with burners like TY and Campbell, not to mention Doyle on underneath stuff and Hines coming out of the backfield, and Rivers could have a heckuva year.  
    • Not Rock or Moore. But Rhodes on the other hand, he's a huge gamble, and only on a 1 year deal. Are we getting the 16/17 Rhodes, or the 18/19 Rhodes. I simply think CB needs to be one of our first three picks. And there are a few guys at the top of the 2nd I could absolutely see doing as good or better than Rock did last year.   AC or Nelson getting hurt? Your draft above takes a C earliest, so doesn't really help in that scenario, unless you think a 4th round RT is going to help replace Nelson/AC. I'm all for taking OL early, just not C that early. My first 3 picks (in no order) are CB, OT/OG, WR unless Love somehow drops to 34 (which I highly doubt). 
    • No prob.  Didn’t mean to rush you - just trying to prepare in case there was an inadvertent no-show...  Cheers...
    • Pick 34 needs to be a player that gets early PT.  Where does Rhodes fit in?  With Rhodes signed I think we go CB in more mid rounds.  Tell and another 3rd round rookie could learn behind Rhodes for a year.   I'd take Kmet at 34 if he was still there.  Not sure that he won't go in the 1st.    I still think we need another 3T.  Lewis, Autry, and Sheard (part time interior rusher) are not the answer behind Buckner, IMO.
  • Members