LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're useless to debate with. Ignoringv the obvious and over blowing fluke plays. You should be calling for luck to be benched and traded, but I dont see that happening. Sit down, your bad.

Whalen fanboy. Doesn't want to debate but responds to my post. Sit Down, lol.

After the first half I still know what I knew all year.

1. Luck is playing god awful I'm starting to be scared when Luck throws the ball

2. The offense has some of the strangest route combination calls

3. The oline is starting to go back to the extremely weird blocking assignments

4. Our ILB are still ordinary

5. We miss our safeties

We gotta be the dumbest team in the entire NFL. I cant stand how people have been saying "Oh our O-Line is coming together" ITS NOT. Grigson is the stupidest GM I have ever seen. Pep Hamilton don't know his * from a hole in the ground. It UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!

WE HAVE TO SIGN A PREMIER GUARD. NO MORE MID TIER NOBODY LOSERS. THIS IS nonsense

Wanna go get some ice cream?

i rather trade this bum luck before the rest of the league realizes he is horrible

What the hell do you expect when our dumb GM hasn't given him a line to protect him. Hell he cant do nothing without having a bunch of saints all over him. ITS UNACCEPTABLE.

After the first half I still know what I knew all year.

1. Luck is playing god awful I'm starting to be scared when Luck throws the ball

2. The offense has some of the strangest route combination calls

3. The oline is starting to go back to the extremely weird blocking assignments

4. Our ILB are still ordinary

5. We miss our safeties

So in other words the team sucks????

haha

We gotta be the dumbest team in the entire NFL. I cant stand how people have been saying "Oh our O-Line is coming together" ITS NOT. Grigson is the stupidest GM I have ever seen. Pep Hamilton don't know his * from a hole in the ground. It UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!

WE HAVE TO SIGN A PREMIER GUARD. NO MORE MID TIER NOBODY LOSERS. THIS IS nonsense

Yeah, no kidding...and we have some dumb posters on this board wanting a pass-rusher with our 1st pick...dummies!

We need to draft O-line with our 1st AND 2nd picks...we can't fix this thing in one year...draft D the next year.

Wanna go get some ice cream?

Dude if you ain't mad then something's wrong. Its pretty obvious we need a offensive line. Every time the balls snapped Luck has guys all over him. Grigs should have fixed this by now. Its pretty simple. He'd rather sign bums like Lance Louis than to sign some all pro beast