Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

WHITE PLACED ON PUP

bayone

Aug. 01, 2011 9:27 a.m. - by Tom James - WR White moved to PUP list

WR Blair White has been placed on the Colts' Physically Unable to Perform (PUP) list. The nature or the extent of his injury has not been announced by team officials. Colts RapidReports

My link

Guest BlueShoe

well he probably is going to be as much playing time as he would have if he was healthy anyways.

That can only be our hope. :) Hopefully the top 4 can stay healthy so we don't even need him.

Crossing my fingers for that! It won't hurt my feelings too much if the 4 guys ahead of him (Wayne,Garcon, Collie, and Gonzo) stay COMPLETELY HEALTHY for the entire season (19 games, please!)

Amen brother! (or sister)

I'd be concerned if I were #5 on the depth chart though. If any of the other guys shine in the preseason, and can help on ST's, it could be the end of the Blair White project.

I see where this is going already.

Colts dont need anybody. We will be just fine with all our guys back from injury. do you Know why Bert Jones had to quit? No, not his shoulder. Bulging disk in his neck. Peyton gets hit in the head a lot. Addai runs awkward and falls awkward. Dallas runs great but falls awkward. They are all getting old. Freeney has foot problems, on and on.

I see where this is going already.

Colts dont need anybody. We will be just fine with all our guys back from injury. do you Know why Bert Jones had to quit? No, not his shoulder. Bulging disk in his neck. Peyton gets hit in the head a lot. Addai runs awkward and falls awkward. Dallas runs great but falls awkward. They are all getting old. Freeney has foot problems, on and on.

I don't get this post. How can you control how you fall when you have 250 lbs guys trying to smash you with all they've got? Freeney had a Lisfranc injury a few years ago, but he has shown that it hasn't been a lingering issue. Peyton gets hit in the head a lot?

Let me act surprised....... :spock:

Oh wait, I can't. Because I'm not.

Temp or permanban?

Perma ban.

He included disparaging Jews in his last tirade.

Gimme 5 minutes with that kid in a locked room, please. I'd put my boots on and show him how country boys adjust attitudes. Despite his claims, many of our members are not suburbanite yuppies from Nora, Fishers or Carmel.

Perma ban.

Gimme 5 minutes with that kid in a locked room, please. I'd put my boots on and show him how country boys adjust attitudes. Despite his claims, many of our members are not suburbanite yuppies from Nora, Fishers or Carmel.

or you could just drop him off in gary

Hidden

Shhhhh.... Hear that?

That's the pitter-patter of EJN's tears... A 1,000 yard double digit TD season just evaporated before his eyes.

Well,...do you know what ol' jack burton says in time like this?Its just a minor injury and back sprain,so he'll return before the first preseason game.So don't count out 'THE WHITE OUT' just yet~.My seasonal forcast predicts a lot of 'WHITE STUFF' will fall in the form of redzone TDS.By-the-way it seems that you have a huge man crush on EJN.lol!I think its pretty amuzing that you hide behind an adult swim avatar.lol!I'm just sayin'....

-JB

As much as I like Blair White as a player...........when one door closes another one opens! Having said that, the Colts coaching staff and front office know exactly what he is capable of so if he ends up on PuP for the first 6 weeks (or even on the IR) then that gives an opportunity for the Horn's, Gilreath's, Moore's, Brook's and Heckendorf's of the world to show what they can do in that role! We shall see I guess.......

Hidden

Perma ban.

This comment is inappropriate and the 'MODS' should consider banning you(you made a direct threat to him with violence...which is agains't the forum rules).But you've often made such threats' and the 'MODS' never did anything to you.I must wonder why....

When you say country boys,do you mean hicks/bumpkins?Please clarify.lol!