Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL logos (family guy edition)

RockThatBlue

lmao.......Two of the most awesome things in the world combined. The NFL and then Seth McFarlane's TV shows. I say his shows because its all 3 of Family Guy, American Dad. and The Cleveland Show. Not just Family Guy. I can sit and watch Family Guy and American Dad for hours. It never gets old.

I don't watch Family Guy that much so I'm not familiar with all the character tie in jokes presented in this thread. I liked the Baltimore Deaths with the Grim Reaper in it. It reminds me of that Monty Python scene in "The Meaning Of Life."  "You Americans are all alike. You talk & you talk & you always say 'I gotta tell you something. Well, your dead now. So shut up!" LOL! 

I just love that part because Americans love to think they have all the answers & that other nations should just surrender to what the United States wants.  Monty Python doesn't discriminate. They slam everybody for comic relief even their own English countrymen & I revere that. Whenever I see a Grim Reaper cartoon, I always think of this hilarious scene & following the Reaper to the afterlife in their porsches & landrovers.  :P

If you've never seen this dark satire motion picture, in 1 scene the Grim Reaper shows up at an english cottage in the countryside to tell everyone at the house that they all ate salmon mousse that was contaminated & as a result, there are all dead now. Nobody believes the reaper they ignore him totally symbolizing our denial about our own mortality & he gets ticked off when an american professor wants to have a spirited discussion about science, religion, the afterlife...All delay tactics & the Reaper gets fed up with being completely dismissed. As if you can negotiate your own passing which is absurd. That's what Monty Python is mocking. 

The Minnesota Chris one reminds me of my old neighbor Charlie who loved to ride his Harley Davidson motorcycle all the time & date women half his age. Nice guy, but the only one he was fooling was himself as he desperately tried to recapture his fountain of youth. 

Charlie, charlie, charlie.. Casanova & god's gift to women you are not & will never be man sorry. Neither am I for that matter, but at least I am not clinging to a far fetched illusion of my own making either.