Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Remember Week 1?

JCJanko

Yeah, that's right. You came into Buffalo (my team), lost bad, then proceeded to lose another game badly against an AFC East team. You had a rebuilt defense, but some people weren't ready to give the team a chance. And don't get me wrong, the defense still has some issues. But here you are, three tough wins later, and playing well against the best team in the league.

And where are the Bills? No chance of playoffs without big changes. Period.

Don't get me wrong; we have playoff talent. The problem is clearly the coaching. It has ruined our vaunted defense, and is keeping our offense, regardless of the QB, from sustaining consistent drives. But this is the Colts website, and this is about the Colts.

The fact is, good teams endure. The Colts have a great foundation. The Bills are not there yet. Enjoy your ups AND downs, as tough as they may be. In Buffalo, we can't enjoy either. I am loving this game tonight, and hope you beat these guys...and it has nothing to do with Buffalo's chances of winning the East, because there are none.

Go Colts!

Buffalo is one of those teams you secretly root for to win. I would really love to see them make the playoffs and a strong push for a Superbowl sometime in the near future.

I've always had a soft spot for them since the Doug Flutie days.

But can you have a soft spot for any Rex Ryan coached team? Heck, I don't even know if I do!

Rex doesn't bother me. He hates the Hoodie just as much as the rest of us.

True, good point. But most of us Bills fans are already tired of his bravado. I have always been the type of guy (from my playing days) to tell you how much I respected you, destroyed you, then told you how fortunate I was to defeat such a worthy opponent. And I meant it.