Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Patriots Sunday Night Football Game Thread

long drive for the defense plus a 3 and out with the offense is never good 

Hilton is such a *. Running out of bounds 2 yards short of a first down.

There was 4 pats in front of him, no way he makes it thru that

Seriously, he didn't even attempt to fight for the first... My god....

He's not really known for fighting for more yards but I was also annoyed.

Their defense doesn't have me worried.  It's our defense that really needs to step up.  They have injuries and rookies along their OL.  Blitz!

I hate it every time they show matt patrica like hes responsible for stopping us. everyone knows its BB's defense and hes just a puppet

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yeah... that class is insane. I want us to draft 2 of them in this class. That's why I would probably be OK if we didn't go after a WR in FA. 
    • I have to disagree with this one ... Simmons is super explosive. I wanted him for us last year... I wonder if we would have traded back if he had lasted until our pick. There were rumors the Colts loved him... 
    • I disagree. You want a mentor with a long track record of success and/or good stats. And one that is close to retiring so that the motivation and plan are clear. A journeyman (like Hoyer or others) have limited things to be a mentor about. There are certainly exceptions (high intellect guys who simply lack physical attributes), but IMO you want an aged guy who was a clear franchise QB. Brady and Rivers both fit that criteria.    Not sure why you think neither are mentor types. It's not like any of the guys under them in the past have said they were bad mentors, Actually, many young QBs have said very complimentary things about Brady, and Belichick has been pretty successful dealing mid round QBs who have "mentored" under Brady. 
    • Highlights/notables/weirdities: - Mekhi Becton up to no.5 - Derrick Brown up to no.2 - Jeudy, Lamb, Ruggs all bunched up together - Patrick Queen no.15... this is a meteoric rise. He wasn't even in mock drafts before the playoffs. I'm not so sure he's worth that pick. - Justin Jefferson WR4 at no. 16?  - Love ahead of Herbert. Both of them jumping up on his board.  - Ross Blacklock DT3 at no. 19.  - Brandon Aiyuk WR5 at no. 20... that's 5 WRs in the top 20. Strong class...  - Clyde Edwards-Helaire RB2 - Yetur Gross-Matos debuts in his list at 38 - Kristian Fulton no. 44? This is the lowest I've seen him - 
    • There are just so many good looking prospects this year, of all sizes and types. I wish we knew if Funch was going to be re-signed. That, along with what we do at QB are all huge impacts to WR draft strategy. 
  • Members