Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Patriots Sunday Night Football Game Thread

Dude. Shut the # up. Go away.

lol funny you actually think the pats are playing us hard they know the game is over *

Welp it was a much more respectable game, I cannot wait to see Paganos stupid response when asked about the trick play. I'm sure he will blame someone else.

Well if they didn't give New England that first half onside kick recovery (for absolutely no reason) it's possible we win this game. Nothing you can do though. That sucks

I have a feeling this game is going to really drive a dagger into that heart of the Colts. Yes they will win their division, and that will be that, but the I think a big part of their issues has been based on the players feeling they are playing for a lame duck coach.

That feeling will really be intensified after the second half and that crazy punt play

yep refs screwed us with that onside kick that moncrief recovered. Someone needs fned for that !!

That's a big in your face, to all you whalen haters

Damn that him and Anderson and whoever approved that 4th down play are dead to me

Well, in all fairness, if you had told me at the start that we'd lose by 7, I'd actually have been excited.

Very stupid play call aside, the team played very well. I think this Colts team is better than a lot of us thought.

lol funny you actually think the pats are playing us hard they know the game is over *

Yeah, I'm sure that an nfl team really thinks it's impossible for the other team to recover an onside kick frin a chance to tie the game.

If we had somebody actually go for the ball we might have had it. Ohh well. At least it wasn't a total embarrassment.

Go play in traffic. Idc if this post gets me in trouble, you are an absolute * and should go find another team. Hell, go buy a Brady jersey and ask him if he'll wipe his jock sweat in it. I'm sure you'd like to rub it all over your face and sleep in it. *.

Absolutely not a garbage TD. You need to recover the onside kick.

the pats knew the game was over we were the only try hardship on the field

Wow a garbage time TD big deal

Garbage time touchdown??? have you been watching football very long.

You get credit for the stupidest post of the night

the pats knew the game was over we were the only try hardship on the field

How did the Patriots know the game was over?? I don't think they can predict a guarantee recovery on an onside kick.

This coaching staff has taught this team one thing. To be losers. F**** them. Can't win one * game against the pats. ** *S!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I think the Brady is the best qb of in history post gets that...

Says the one who's done with Luck.

Yay! Luck's one good pass of the game gets him a TD. Luck has a history of being bad and deserves the criticism. Whalen on the other hand has had tons of unfounded criticism that I personally have researched and proven to be false.

0-3 vs afc east

Played the best team in the AFC East the hardest, go figure.

if you think the pats were worried about a comeback then idk what to tell you

Go play in traffic. Idc if this post gets me in trouble, you are an absolute * and should go find another team. Hell, go buy a Brady jersey and ask him if he'll wipe his jock sweat in it. I'm sure you'd like to rub it all over your face and sleep in it. *.

Easy.....

wow as upset as I am with this loss, some of the language by some fans here is sickening.