Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Patriots Sunday Night Football Game Thread

I was never a fan of firing coaches midway thru the season, but after tonite's game, maybe we should?  I am just sick.

Don't worry.  They play the Giants in a few weeks.

2007 was when I stopped watching ESPN (outside of when they broadcast games). They were pretty much cheerleading for the Patriots to go undefeated that year.

Luck has accuracy issues for sure but I think he's still hurting

so obvious that if we don't get some kind of great individual performances, we don't win. We can't out coach or out scheme our opponent. We have to wait for other teams mistakes. in order to make things work and even then we can't keep a good thing going very long.

3-3 really about right for the way this team has performed

Don't pawn it off on Luck, the O has a whole unit absolutely sucked in the second. Don't forget the absolutely *ic illegal play.

The team is built like crud.  The organizaiton did not learn its lesson from the Manning days. One trick pony.... 

I am so upset right now. 

Wouldn't have helped. Two possession game after a made fg. TD makes it on possession

Yeah I had a brain lapse there for a sec. Lol

Pagano has to go. Luck s obviously not health but this team most of all needs a new coach. Penalties, stupid plays, a defense as bad as when he arrived. Good riddance.

The complexion of the game changed with that stupid trick play. It was a meager 6 point game. You run a stupid play where the Patriots capitalize, OL absolutely is so undisciplined it's pathetic. Then before you know it the team resorted back to their old ways in every single aspect with regards to the O.

Take away the hurry-up and Luck looks below average. When hurried, he shines and always has. Arians' system fit him well. 

At least No picks

He has to force it even more now. I wouldn't be surprised to see one now.

Two plays made a big difference imo. The world's dumbest fake punt thing and the refs blowing the call on the onside kick. Those plays lead to points for the pats. Could have changed entire game

He has to force it even more now. I wouldn't be surprised to see one now.

we aren't winning it anyway no need to force anything

Well the 2 picks a game streak ends

Nobody was tall enough to catch Luck's passes. 

Two plays made a big difference imo. The world's dumbest fake punt thing and the refs blowing the call on the onside kick. Those plays lead to points for the pats. Could have changed entire game

that kick off ruined momentum then peps inability to feed gore ruined our offense

Jesus. Some relatives in Argentina just texted me about the Colts punt blunder. They don't even watch American football... damn.

Glad the world saw our embarrassing play call.

Take away the hurry-up and Luck looks below average. When hurried, he shines and always has. Arians' system fit him well.

That's why he'll be in Arizona in a couple of years sadly, the guy carries us she the front office couldn't help him out!