Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Patriots Sunday Night Football Game Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Luck fell apart in the second half. He played terribly.

That second half look like the first two games of the season. I'm for sitting Luck if he's the problem. Worked for two games for MH. Worked the first half....so why in the hell did they go back to that garbage?!? *!!

Not sure Luck can even throw the ball anymore.  And its not his shoulder that Collinsworth is blaming it on.

Ehh, I dunno about that. We had some drops and bad protection/holding calls. And Luck's velocity on his throws is visibly down today.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I don't want a QB just because he went to a SB.    
    • IDK. Sounds like some folks are trying to create a boogie man. First it was O'Brien, now it's Easterby lol...    And I don't think Houston treated DW bad. Allowing him to be part of the process, or weighing his input, doesn't automatically equate to doing what he says, or taking his suggestions. He's an employee, not the owner, and not part of FO management. We'll never know exactly what words were used, or what exactly the agreement was. Houston FO's intent may have been to simply keep him informed and allow him to give input. And honestly, a player shouldn't have more than that. To me, sound like he was kept informed, and was allowed to provide input. He was just unhappy when they hired the GM he didn't pick.   Anyway, it was Watson that went outside of the team and leaked and tweeted. That's diva behavior to me. Houston FO may have been bad, but DW wasn't in the right either. They just purged the FO, and have a new GM and HC. They should now cleanse the locker room too and use the picks to start fresh.
    • Goff would be interesting if Stafford fell through. That contract would have to be torn up. He is very young still so you could have him for ten years.  Not sure why the rams said what they did. He had thumb surgery and came  back to play like a week or two later so he wasn’t 100%. What kind of run game do the rams have. Goff has been to a SB too.
    • I mean O’Brien was the last hurdle for him to clear, right? When he was hired he was given the reign. But as Easteby became more and more engrained to McNair it was clear that despite all of that the balance of power was shifting. I’m sure O’Brien was given a chance to be the head coach under Easterby, and that is ultimately why he signed on for the Hopkins trade, even though the writing was already on the wall. As soon as the season ended and the dominoes started falling who was pushing them? It’s not McNair... He’s just along for the ride. I think Easterby is giving him the instructions.    Whatever it is down there, it’s out of the ordinary. 
  • Members

• M1873

M1873 0

Rookie
    • EastStreet

EastStreet 8,770

• Freenyfan102

Freenyfan102 182

• Rolltide_gocolts

Rolltide_gocolts 64

• Cujo54

Cujo54 0