Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Patriots Sunday Night Football Game Thread

As good as the play calling was in the 1st half, all that undone by horrible play calling in the 2nd half. That and the ref blunder on that onside kick the Colts recovered and that utterly BONE-head 4th down head scratcher. So, two bad plays and horrible 2nd half offensive play calling. This game was up for grabs. Very sad.

I don't know if the Colts are trying to preserve Gore for the second half of the season but yes they should have kept feeding him. We LITERALLY HAVE A TANK playing behind Luck but they just won't feed him.   

Literally.  We literally have a tank playing RB. 

D sucks the first half, O has absolutely been atrocious in the second.

defense gave this offense so many chances this game just like every other game and we blew it

If Whalen had turned it over there, I would personally have traveled to his home and pooed on his sidewalk. 

Somewhat...but luck doesn't put the ball where it's reasonable for the receiver to catch. Luck has got to improve

Yeah he does but they're still catchable balls. Good receivers make those plays.

oir defense stepped up this half. So sad our offense disappeared

We better see some uptempo if I see some patient playcalling pep needs to be fired and luck needs to be yelled at by Pagano it's crunch time

Literally. We literally have a tank playing RB.

Seems like they should use that. I mean a LITERAL tank. How would they tackle that

That insane punt play really did cost us a chance to win this game.

They can somehow still win. 35-34

Maybe Belichick will call a 'back-up safety sneak' on 4th down like we did. 

Seems like they should use that. I mean a LITERAL tank. How would they tackle that

idk how did we not run gore constantly in the third he hasn't been stopped all game

I don't know if the Colts are trying to preserve Gore for the second half of the season but yes they should have kept feeding him. We LITERALLY HAVE A TANK playing behind Luck but they just won't feed him.

I don't think that word means what you think it means

It appears to me that Pep doesn't understand the concept of running the ball and being effective opens up other opportunities. Gore has run well with 8 people in the box his entire carreeer

I am sure this will not be popular to say but....

Last week:

- Hasslebeck QB

- Same OL = awesome, Pep=Fantastic Game Plan

This week:

- Luck QB

- OL sucks, Pep needs to be fired.

Seriously people...we need to stop burying the head in the sand and see the forest for the trees, the problem is obvious, we just need to stop denying it.

So...what would this game have been like if we would have just played them straight up and not tried these crazy special teams plays?  Seems like we would have done a lot better if we dont' give them the short field twice

Never mind, that was Anderson

I'm not a professional football player, but even I would know not to snap that. You may be out of your element, but you can't stop thinking

I have to think griff Whalen isn't the least intelligent person in the world. He's just put in the most ridiculous situation he's ever been in and consequently makes the wrong decision. That is usually the outcome.

Of course he should have realized that play had no chance of working, but I'm just saying the play call itself is just begging for a mistake like that to happen. It's like putting Joe Reitz at qb and then hoping he doesn't throw it directly to the other team with no receivers around for absolutely no reason. Yeah, it would be a really stupid decision by him if he did, but could anyone really be surprised?

Luck has had a lot of chances to run tonight and tried to force a throw. He needs to pull it down and run out of bounds. Stop the clock and get positive yards.

Fire Pep for not employing our military tank!  He'd be un-tackle-able

I get irked when people misuse literally, like literally all the time.

I literally can't stand it.  Seriously, I sit down