Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Patriots Sunday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No... I'm a huge colts fan who recognizes the talent of NFL players on other rosters. I also think Jerry rice is the greatest receiver of all time. Am I also a 9ers fan?

Im not so sure I've ever seen a positive post about the Colts from you....ever

I just turned twenty actually but yes I do know NFL history as I'm a huge fan. Brady easily is the best "passing qb" out of anyone who who has near his number of superbowls. His arm talent is insane, especially at this age . He's always improving too.

Oh wow, you're 20? Bet you feel special. Brady isn't even the best quarterback in 2015 let alone in history. Keep trying to grow facial hair and study up on the NFL chief.

Hi, Dan. Win a superbowl before you can be the best quarterback. He might be the best at throwing the football but I'm starting to buy into the winning aspect of the position as well.

That post right there proves you know little about football.....

Im not so sure I've ever seen a positive post about the Colts from you....ever

I guess you don't read every thread (and I can't blame you as that'd be ridiculous). Hell, just look in this thread and youll see me cheering for out team. Damn, even my statuses are pretty much all anout the colts in a positive and excited manner.