Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Patriots Sunday Night Football Game Thread

Proud of the team. They played well. Onside kick call and dumb whatever that was play doomed them.

lol funny you actually think the pats are playing us hard they know the game is over *

But Brady's daddy was hoping for 60 points. I think Pats and their fans are disappointed they did not score more.

Find a different team then. Bye bye.

So luck is the team? Ok. Smh. Glad you're the one go to authority on who can be a fan and give criticism.

Easy.....

Don't even care. I'm so * off at the horrible 2nd half play calling, the refs dicking us on that onside kick and the "fans" ready to jump ship.

But Brady's daddy was hoping for 60 points. I think Pats and their fans are disappointed they did not score more.

oh I'm sure they are got to run that score up ya know it's the patriot way

Proud of the team. They played well. Onside kick call and dumb whatever that was play doomed them.

I agree. I am not a Colts fan but I am proud of how they played. Everyone thought they would lose by 20+ points.

wow as upset as I am with this loss, some of the language by some fans here is sickening.

Kind of weird.  This board has the most overzealous moderators I know of, yet that goes unchecked.

yeah let's trade him and then see where this team is

Sarcasm

Hasselbeck did better than him... got another quick one liner?

So luck is the team? Ok. Smh. Glad you're the one go to authority on who can be a fan and give criticism.

If you're going to trash the team and QB (remember the QB is apart of the team) then I will voice my opinion.

It was a good game some calls went against us. Not to mention the bad special teams play. Overall I am proud of the Colts they played hard and really have a lot to build off of from this game.we look like we r finally hitting our stride. I hate we lost but still overall proud to be a colts fan.

Good coaches get the best out of their best players, we always seem to find a way to underperform..... or have some stupid play call or coaching decision. At the least our coaching shouldn't get in the way of playing well.

Kind of weird. This board has the most overzealous moderators I know of, yet that goes unchecked.

anything that Isn't allowed to be said is filtered so idk what the problem is

lol he played the jags and Texans and still almost lost please

If you're going to trash the team and QB (remember the QB is apart of the team) then I will voice my opinion.

One person does not make the team...that's why its called a team. Careful you're starting to sound like Patriots fans are with Brady. That's not a good look.

If we started Hassleback, I think we would have had a chance to win.

Luck threw for 300 yards and 3 TDs, he played good enough to win the game minus the stupid trick play, and holding calls. 

What was Hasselbecks stat line against the 2015 Patriots?

If we started Hassleback, I think we would have had a chance to win.

Give your head a shake lol. Luck didn't lose us the game horsecrap play calling and decision making did. We stopped running the ball and went back to what gets Andrew killed. #greatcoschingnot!!

Kind of weird. This board has the most overzealous moderators I know of, yet that goes unchecked.

The mods are doing their best. Give them a break. It is up to all of us to flag offensive posts.

Yeah we could of won with Luck if it weren't for some stupid calls and bad playcalling in 2nd half.

But at this point in their careers, Hassleback is better at presnap reads, calling audibles, reading defenses, releasing the ball on time and throwing accurately than Luck.

Maybe Luck has regressed, maybe coaching has dumbed him down and certainly tonight he played at less than 100%.

I also believe Pep would call a better game with MH, not asking too much of him.

Whatever though, MH would have gave us a better shot at winning tonight.

Other than holding calls, and that failed ST play, I think Indy played well.

Donte had the on sides.

Could have ran it more in the 2nd 1/2, and Luck had quite a few overthrows -maybe shoulder issue-

Pats fans call the last TD a 'garbage' TD,..but it made it a 1 possession game...so IMO not so.

Bank this loss, Indy showed they can play with NE finally.

Colts lost by a touchdown 34-27, and evened their season record to 3-3.  Tonight's loss reduced the Colts lead in the AFC South lead to one game, by virtue of the Texans win to the Jaguars in Jacksonville, and the Dolphins defeating the Titans in Nashville.  Colts regroup and prepare for Drew Brees, Sean Payton, and the New Orleans Saints come to Indianapolis. Tonight's game with New England is finally in the past. Thanks to all of your for participating tonight, see all you here when our Colts host the Saints Sunday at LOS, and GO COLTS!!!!!