Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I posted this on another thread:   From what I've seen and read, the Astros player and owner reactions have been sub-par.  None really accepting the blame and they all want to move on and prepare for this season.   However, the league has done next to nothing to punish them for the sign stealing.  A $5 million fine and loss of draft picks for the next two years.  Pretty minor stuff for an established organization that won't be hurt much with the loss of draft picks.  Nothing really that affects the players and coaches that were involved.  They investigated, found them guilty, then didn't impose a proper punishment.   I believe a lot of Astros hitters will get beaned this season as opposing players will take matters into their own hands.  But, those other players will get fined, suspended, etc.   IF MLB had handed down punishment via taking away their 2017 WS title, imposing suspensions for all current or former coaches and players who were involved, then I think the retaliation this season would be minimal, for the most part.  I could see the Dodgers doing something in retaliation regardless of punishment by MLB.   I wonder what the reaction would have been under previous commissioners going all they way back to Bowie Kuhn.  I think each of them would have handed down some serious punishment.
    • From what I've seen and read, the Astros player and owner reactions have been sub-par.  None really accepting the blame and they all want to move on and prepare for this season.   However, the league has done next to nothing to punish them for the sign stealing.  A $5 million fine and loss of draft picks for the next two years.  Pretty minor stuff for an established organization that won't be hurt much with the loss of draft picks.  Nothing really that affects the players and coaches that were involved.  They investigated, found them guilty, then didn't impose a proper punishment.   I believe a lot of Astros hitters will get beaned this season as opposing players will take matters into their own hands.  But, those other players will get fined, suspended, etc.   IF MLB had handed down punishment via taking away their 2017 WS title, imposing suspensions for all current or former coaches and players who were involved, then I think the retaliation this season would be minimal, for the most part.  I could see the Dodgers doing something in retaliation regardless of punishment by MLB.   I wonder what the reaction would have been under previous commissioners going all they way back to Bowie Kuhn.  I think each of them would have handed down some serious punishment.
    • A 3-tech that can collapse the pocket and flush the QB out to the left or right would make a world of a difference.    Do you feel confident though that Turray (injury history) and Banogu (Raw) are your bookend pass rushers of the future?
    • the radiers have him signed and dont want him yet a lot of people think he would be the answer for us?   best i would offer for carr is a second next year and only if we cant get a top 5 QB in this draft     
    • I'd like to see a Carr and Cooper reunion in Indy, personally, if we could get each for the right price (trade for Carr and FA signing for Cooper)
  • Members