Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver (- 4 1/2) @ Cleveland (10-18-15)

oldunclemark

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 offensive TD now in 3 games, almost 30 possessions for Denver. They are on the bye. If they are going to make changes they need to do it this week. They have GB, Pats, Pitt, Cincy, SD twice. They will face offenses that will not let them off the hook like the Browns did today and some of their other opponents of the past 6 weeks ...

and that's Kubiak's offense....its run oriented and ball control...but you need a very good line

yeah, I don't know how sustainable the currently formula Denver is using is going forward. At some point they are going to have to change things. You can't expect the defense to score points for you every game. Like I said though 6-0 so I'd be happy if I were a Denver fan. Just bums me out to see Peyton playing that bad.

1 offensive TD now in 3 games, almost 30 possessions for Denver. They are on the bye. If they are going to make changes they need to do it this week. They have GB, Pats, Pitt, Cincy, SD twice. They will face offenses that will not let them off the hook like the Browns did today and some of their other opponents of the past 6 weeks ...

It's the offensive system.  Peyton has enough arm.  He's just not comfortable in that system...which is Kubiak's offense

It's the offensive system.  Peyton has enough arm.  He's just not comfortable in that system...which is Kubiak's offense

Manning looks unable to put anything on the ball without having to jerk his whole body into it and even then he is throwing an 82 mph fast ball. It is stunning how much strength and accuracy he has lost. They need to figure out something during this bye week offensively. Sanders injury could be big too. They won't go far with 1 TD every 3 games ...

you need to stop being blind because its peyton and open your eyes. this team has so many flaws. their luck and defense isnt gonna carry them against the really good teams they will be facing soon

I guess we will find out when they play those teams. But the fact of the matter is right now they are undefeated

haha   sitting here laughing at all the comments.  

Just got home from watching the game with my son who is a Browns fan.   What a wild game, and say what you want,  the Broncos are still 6-0 and continue to manage to get it done. I Love their Defense, and Yeah, there were some bonehead plays on offense today, but they still got it done.   I thought the game was Great.

Manning looks unable to put anything on the ball without having to jerk his whole body into it and even then he is throwing an 82 mph fast ball. It is stunning how much strength and accuracy he has lost. They need to figure out something during this bye week offensively. Sanders injury could be big too. They won't go far with 1 TD every 3 games ...

Peyton has plenty of arm strength and is still able to put the ball where it needs to be.  He's just running a system in which he isn't comfortable

Denver is reminiscent of the Chiefs from a couple of years ago when they went 9-0 and then the wheels came off when they faced good teams. We will see if that happens to Denver as the rest of their schedule after the bye is much tougher.

Cut and paste much?

Denver is reminiscent of the Chiefs from a couple of years ago when they went 9-0 and then the wheels came off when they faced good teams. We will see if that happens to Denver as the rest of their schedule after the bye is much tougher.

a.m. ...you dont belive that, do you

Peyton is Alex Smith? Really?

He is worse right now mark, stats wise.

Exactly....and we obcess on stats..not wins and losses

...Denver is 6-0 and KC is 1-5....When Denver has to go down the field to save the day, they do..

..they are changing the offense with a make shift line....new TE...and they are 6-0

/////Peyton is obviously better than Smith...when it matters..it you want to accept that the QB is a major player in wins and losses

Peyton has plenty of arm strength and is still able to put the ball where it needs to be.  He's just running a system in which he isn't comfortable

It just takes too long for the ball to get "where it needs to be." Hence all the short passing and INT's. It's really simple to say "he has plenty of arm strength." The ball wobbles , flutters and floats. Can he still be an effective QB ? IMO, he's still Peyton Manning , so yeah he can throw to a spot and hit it . He can recognize the weak spots in a defense . But to say he has plenty of arm strength is just not the case.

Broncos are either an implosion with several losses coming up waiting to happen vs. better teams or they are some sort of team of destiny with magic on their side.

Stay tuned.

They're going to run into teams like GB and NE that down right destroy them.

This is bad teams they're struggling with. If it weren't for the defense scoring that touchdown early on with the pick 6, this game is probably a loss. Can't believe Cleveland couldn't pull this out after getting the pick in Overtime. 

Denver struggling with bad teams is very alarming. Something is seriously wrong with this team. 

Broncos are the best team in the AFC, it is because of their Defense But..... Peyton is older so he is not wearing himself out and is just experimenting. They have the Best Defense and Peyton is still capable of beating anyone. He just wants to be healthy in the Playoffs. If the Broncos don't go at least 12-4 I would be shocked.

Tom Brady against the Chiefs last year: 14/23, 159 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs, replaced by Garoppolo. The season is young and Kubiak still has time to get his stuff sorted out

Horrible comparison.

Brady always had an arm, even last year.

Peyton doesn't. Sander got hurt because Peyton under threw that ball.