Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldunclemark

Denver (- 4 1/2) @ Cleveland (10-18-15)

1 p.m. EST.......CBS - Ian Eagle ad Dan Fouts..

over-under 44 Low 50s and sunny

Browns QB Josh McCown (101 of 149, 1,203 yards - 6 Tds, 1 INT) is the first Cleveland QB to throw 3 consecutive 300-yard games...and he threw for a career-best 457 last week.

WR Travis Benjamin has caught 22 for 411 yards and 4 TDs....and halfback Duke Johnson (who?) has 40 catches for 121 yards. Browns average 3.7 per rush but kicker John Coons is perfect 9 of 9 PATs and 11 of 11 Fgs

Browns have allowed 400 yards per game...Broncos have allowed 278 per game

Denver's Peyton manning is 120 of 189 (63.5%) for 1,234 yards but 'just' six TDs and 7 INTs

WR Demariyus Thomas (38 catches, 416 yards) missed some practice this week but is probable

WR Emmanuel Sanders (34 catches, 418 yards) may not go against Browns Pro Bowl corner Joe Haden who is doubtful with a concussion.

Denver is No.1 in the NFL in QB sacks with 22 but DeMarcus Ware is out with a bad back.

Broncos only average 3.3 yards per rush..

Seems like a pivotal game for Cleveland (2-3) which plays St. Louis, Arizona and Cincy in the next 3 weeks. To have a chance to make the post-season, Browns have to best somebody in this 4-game stretch to have a chance for the wild card. Broncos are on the road for the 4th time in 6 weeks but their home schedule is scary with Green bay (5-0), New England (4-0) and Cincy (5-0) all coming to the mountains.

I'd stay away from win or lose this week because the Browns could cover 4 1/2.

I think Peyton and Josh 'Mr. 300' McCown will both have good games.......I'd take the 'over'

Kubiak has ruined Peyton lol he isn't gonna succeed in that offense if he runs his style they'll go far especially with that defense

mccown will play just well enough for the browns to discard johnny clipboard, then mccown will resume his ineptitude 

the cycle never ends in cleveland

\\10-0 at the half

They're still trying to make a 39-year-old guy run a bootleg..

....and the pace is way too slow...They telegraph every run....Now two starters out on defense?

they need to escape here and get 2 weeks off and work on different offensive options.

everyone talks about our poor play on offense, what about the broncos pathetic excuse of a offense. 

everyone talks about our poor play on offense, what about the broncos pathetic excuse of a offense. 

Their D is amazing though. Another turnover now.

Their D is amazing though. Another turnover now.

wade phillips sucks as a HC because hes too much of a puppet, but hes an amazing DC

Side note: The Jets are probably going to be 4-1. What a turnaround.