Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts re-sign Ahmad Bradshaw

ColtsLegacy

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You post some ridiculous things these days. Tipton looked good with only 2 carries a couple of weeks ago. Nobody who says this watched him run and catch in the last Bronco game.

Love the tweets....the posts...too snarky. You never used to be that way???????

He's easily the least needed RB on the Colts by far.

Now with Bradshaw in the mix..... why do we need him on the roster? Well, expect for if Bradshaw gets hurt again

He's the #4 RB. Not exactly an ideal spot to be in

Now with Bradshaw in the mix..... why do we need him on the roster? Well, expect for if Bradshaw gets hurt again

He's better and more reliable than Robinson at this point.

I understand, but he is more reliable in handling the football than everyone but Bradshaw, and we do not know how good his hands are yet.  I wonder what really happened with Boom Herron.

Great move, just in time to have the Pats scramble to bring up info in order to work him into the gameplan!  Perhaps a small distraction, to get their minds off of Gore for half of a practice (less time to prepare).  Not that he will get a ton of carries but I could see maybe 5 with some pass blocking plays and a catch or two out of the backfield.  I would immediately list him as 2nd on the depth chart though... 

Bradshaw's decent (as he said himself no one else called him), however I feel it's the same old Colts keeping older guys and not allowing the younger players to get reps. This will hurt what I felt could have been a strong young tandum in Robinson and Varga.

Art Stapleton on Twitter: "Hearing former #Giants RB Ahmad Bradshaw expected to re-sign with Colts today after visiting last week." (via http://ble.ac/teamstream-)http://teamstre.am/1jzTHBa

Update: He's been signed according to Colts.com

The 3 most beautiful words ever uttered in NFL circles or the English language for that matter. Hallelujah! Time to celebrate by jamming out to the Iron Maiden track "Tears Of a Clown." No, not the Smokey Robinson classic tune, but actually a tribute to the late comedian Robin Williams. 

Great to have Bradshaw back in the fold again, hear Bruce Dickinson & his mates play new stuff, & see Mr. Williams smile 1 last time...The universe will be okay yet again. Sweet! 

I don't need no dang mod to change my dang title, boy!

We don't need no stinking badges! --"Blazing Saddles" [movie reference]. 

The best decision they've made in some time. This will help blocking in the passing game quite a bit. I say use him sparingly in key situations and this is a damn good move. 

When you're right; you're right man...

You're right. We should have signed Montee Ball. He's young, crappy, and doesn't know the system. But, hey! At least he's young. That's the most important thing, right?

Ha! Ha! Ha! You just have this uncanny ability to state exactly what I'm thinking CL. You're freaking awesome my man! You seriously need a 3 hour TV show at least 3 days a week brother.  

In what way could this signing "come back to bite us"? This is a no lose signing.

In what way could this signing "come back to bite us"? This is a no lose signing.

Loss of roster spot.  Bradshaw goes on IR before end of season.  Basically a wasted signing.  If been just before the Playoffs, then I could understand.