Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts re-sign Ahmad Bradshaw

ColtsLegacy

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just keep him away for the Patriots game, IMO. Patriots owed him a few after losing a SB to the Giants in Indy with Bradshaw on it. It was that game that I saw Ninkovich give him a little extra oomph last year and also the game where a pile of Pats players fell on him, if my memory serves me correct. Bradshaw went on IR after the Patriots game last year.

Not sure why - but this reminds me of 2006 when we had both Dominic Rhodes and Joseph Addai. 

I can see the similarities. Bradshaw is playing the Rhodes role and Gore playing the Addai role. While they are not identical in running styles for comparisons, they could be the same type of one and two punch. 

I can see the similarities. Bradshaw is playing the Rhodes role and Gore playing the Addai role. While they are not identical in running styles for comparisons, they could be the same type of one and two punch. 

Really i feel like the roles are switched.  Bradshaw = Addai.  Gore = Rhodes.  Regardless this is easily our best backfield since then. 

Man I just wish we could have them both when they were in their primes

Grabbed him last week when it was first posted he was visiting. Really helps the loss of Charles.

Off topic is Christine Michael on the waiver gonna be lead back for boys after bye week

Back on topic Bradshaw has had some bad luck in the injury department but when healthy he is a beast . If we can keep him healthy a Gore Bradshaw combo in the backfield will be lethal ! Would be great see in Sunday he has some unfinished business against NE .