Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 6: Score Predictions

pgt_rob

Going with my delusional heart and hoping to high heaven:

Colts 45

Patriots 44

An exciting and high scoring game, where Gore and Bradshaw combine for nearly 300 total yards on the ground. Brady throws for 450 yards and a plethora of touchdowns but we somehow miraculously keep up and score late to win the game. 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

our defense is giving up almost 35 more yds/gm compared to theres and last I checked besides Ben they haven't played a QB that's started more than a handful of games "lol" more colts haters on this forum than NE I think im gonna go to pats forum probably find better fans there

They played tyrod Taylor and Blake bortis last time I checked they both looked like joe Montana against us

Colts - 31

Patriots - 21

The Colts have worked out a system to coordinate play call signals without using the radio helmet (which was compromised by the Patriots sometime last year).  It'll be late in the first quarter before BB realizes he's been duped, and the Colts will have already built a 10 point lead.  The Colts will continue to do well in the suddenly fair fight, and then late in the game BB figures out how to steal the new signals and mbrings the game back within 10 points.  Lock of the Game: Brady has a tantrum and yells obscenities at the refs when things don't go his way.

Pats 99

Colts 0.

Tom Brady throws for 512 yards... in the first half. With 32 seconds remaining and the Pats up by 91 , Brady pulls down pants and moons the Colt bench. The 15 yard penalty puts the ball at the 12 and he proceeds to throw his 14 TD pass of the day. The 2 point conversion is good and the scoring finally comes to an end as the onside kick bounces out of bounds. 

Pats 99

Colts 0.

Tom Brady throws for 512 yards... in the first half. With 32 seconds remaining and the Pats up by 91 , Brady pulls down pants and moons the Colt bench. The 15 yard penalty puts the ball at the 12 and he proceeds to throw his 14 TD pass of the day. The 2 point conversion is good and the scoring finally comes to an end as the onside kick bounces out of bounds. 

It's to bad they didn't hit 100, that should be free hot dogs or something haha

I'm a huge Colts fan, but unfortunately a realist as well. I think the Pats are going to put up a 50 burger on us. We had a extremely hard time keeping Blake Bortols in check, I can only imagine what Brady is going to due to us. Game will be over by the start of the second quarter.

Pats-52

Colts-21 (7 of those points will be garbage towards the end)

The more I think about it.........

There is a possibility I just mulling over.  Emotions,...NE's could hurt them, and Indy fans' could help the Colts.

No question, Brady will try to burn Indy often and as much as possible, He'll want to score on EVERY possession.  It may even lead him into bad decisions.  

Indy fans are going to make it nearly IMPOSSIBLE for Brady to make his normal at the line adjustments, guaranteed it will be louder than it has ever been in Lucus Oil Stadium.

Indy will be methodical, Expect a lot of Dorsett this game since Montcrief was shut out 1v1 against NE.  Dorsett will be in to keep the big play factor alive when B.B. doubles T.Y. again to keep him out.

The Gore/Bradshaw run combo will be absolutely devastating vrs Pats horrid run defense.  This will make NE bring in 8 in the box to stop it,...and Dorsett (as explained above) will capitalize on that.

Colts could get early turnovers (due to explanations of Brady and the noise above), and build a 2 td lead in the first quarter, making NE one dimensional.

This game very well could be a blow-out as everyone is predicting,...but it also could be a blow out the opposite way.....

I hope we can win, but as a team we aren't on the Pats level yet....we can get there this year (Sunday night would be a nice time to arrive) but given what we have seen this year to date I think we will get throttled. My only hope is we come out uninjured and we show improvement in moving toward where the Pats currently are....If I don't have to watch the final second tick off the clock thinking to myself, "whelp Hugh Thornton again led the team in tackles...No one in a Colts Jersey could confirm they saw Brady at the stadium....and the defense play what looks like prevent defense on every pass play......that's a start. "  I want to see improvement, and if we could make a star wars leap in improvement we could win, but I just don't think we can go that far that fast.......

The more I think about it.........

There is a possibility I just mulling over. Emotions,...NE's could hurt them, and Indy fans' could help the Colts.

No question, Brady will try to burn Indy often and as much as possible, He'll want to score on EVERY possession. It may even lead him into bad decisions.

Indy fans are going to make it nearly IMPOSSIBLE for Brady to make his normal at the line adjustments, guaranteed it will be louder than it has ever been in Lucus Oil Stadium.

Indy will be methodical, Expect a lot of Dorsett this game since Montcrief was shut out 1v1 against NE. Dorsett will be in to keep the big play factor alive when B.B. doubles T.Y. again to keep him out.

The Gore/Bradshaw run combo will be absolutely devastating vrs Pats horrid run defense. This will make NE bring in 8 in the box to stop it,...and Dorsett (as explained above) will capitalize on that.

Colts could get early turnovers (due to explanations of Brady and the noise above), and build a 2 td lead in the first quarter, making NE one dimensional.

This game very well could be a blow-out as everyone is predicting,...but it also could be a blow out the opposite way.....

You have a better chance at starting for quarterback on Sunday then a blowout for the colts happening.

I'm going to adjust my original score of 63-13, Pats, with Brady breaking the record for TD passes in a game.

The Colts impressed me with the run game against Houston. They also impressed me with the way they manhandled the Houston Frontline.

I think the Colts are much more competitive this game. I think we get a good run game against the Patriots and manage the clock. I also don't see New England having the kind of success running the ball they have enjoyed in past games against the Colts.

34-23 Patriots, with a late touchdown to pull away. Could be an enjoyable game