Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

DeMarcus Ware out 2 weeks

oldunclemark

The broncos could be on upset alert this weekend. Ware being out hurts the pass rush and McCown is surprisingly playing some great football and the browns offense as a whole is playing well.. And Denver's offense is struggling and the game is in Cleveland. Won't be surprised if the browns pull an upset here.

The broncos could be on upset alert this weekend. Ware being out hurts the pass rush and McCown is surprisingly playing some great football and the browns offense as a whole is playing well.. And Denver's offense is struggling and the game is in Cleveland. Won't be surprised if the browns pull an upset here.

Really don't see Browns upsetting Broncos.

Never say never though !

Yeah, Peyton is not your fantasy guy this year. He is following Irsay's advice finally. No more star war numbers !.

Yeah I agree. It's a $500 entry fee league, so I have to make some kind of move. I didn't have high enough waivers on Dalton last week, so I took Bortles this week. 4-1 now, but I've been lucky on my matchups. Scored the 2nd least points and won last week. I live in Colorado, so I see Peyton's struggles on TV firsthand every week.

Yeah I agree. It's a $500 entry fee league, so I have to make some kind of move. I didn't have high enough waivers on Dalton last week, so I took Bortles this week. 4-1 now, but I've been lucky on my matchups. Scored the 2nd least points and won last week. I live in Colorado, so I see Peyton's struggles on TV firsthand every week.

Most broncos games are on here as well

\

Broncos have scored more than 14 in every game..what makes you think Cleveland stops them

The Broncos are to the point where their offense is completely inept. They can't score in the air, they can't score on the ground anymore, it seems like they score more points kicking field goals. The Browns have the 8th ranked offense, they have a good defense. If Haden plays, I don't see Manning throwing a td again and I definitely don't see them rushing for anything relevant. The offense got even worse last week. A decent offense will score enough to beat them, and a decent defense will hold them to 14 points. No defending Manning and the putrid offense anymore, the whole unit is performing like trash. The defense has scored 3 tds I believe and bailed them out of two games. I smell an upset for the Browns.

This will be Peyton's coming out party this week. Cleveland stinks. Broncos will score 30 this week. I will say 30-13 Broncos. Resting Ware is smart. Broncos will move to 6-0.

Broncos may score 30 if the defense scores two tds. The offense is rancid and Cleveland doesn't stink this year. McCown is starting to do a good job. Travis Benjamin and Gary Barnridge are breaking out, they have a decent run game. Nothing suggests Manning will do well except a wild guess. Broncos may win in a low scoring game, but if we knew each other face to face, I would bet you $1,000 they won't put up 30 points.

Dalton was still available last week? Bortles has been putting up numbers in the match ups you'd expect. He has the Texans this week. He's definatley match up dependent. This should be a good week.

Is Bradford out there? Philly is going to get it turned around. He has 5tds last 2 games.

Cutler is another guy that could be a weekly starter. He will be getting Alshon back maybe this week.

Dallas looks like they are changing their QB/RB. Michael is the guy I'm interested in but Cassell might get it going behind that O Line and a stacked box.

I am kind of in the same boat $450 entry and Luck's my QB. I've been surviving with Eli. Freeman saved my butt got lucky handcuffed him to Coleman in the draft. I was worried about the foot.

Dalton was still available last week? Bortles has been putting up numbers in the match ups you'd expect. He has the Texans this week. He's definatley match up dependent. This should be a good week.

Is Bradford out there? Philly is going to get it turned around. He has 5tds last 2 games.

Cutler is another guy that could be a weekly starter. He will be getting Alshon back maybe this week.

Dallas looks like they are changing their QB/RB. Michael is the guy I'm interested in but Cassell might get it going behind that O Line and a stacked box.

I am kind of in the same boat $450 entry and Luck's my QB. I've been surviving with Eli. Freeman saved my butt got lucky handcuffed him to Coleman in the draft. I was worried about the foot.

Dalton was actually dropped for the Seahawks game. I think someone picked up Bradford in exchange. I didn't have waiver priority, so I couldn't get dalton. Cutler is available, but he may not have any of his starting receivers. I'm not dropping Bortles at this point, and I'm giving Peyton a little longer to see if he is truly done. 

You should read my story in the fantasy chat I was saying about Christine Michael. I didn't get Charchandrick West on waivers, but when I got on to see (on CBSSports), there was an article just written about Michael getting a heavy workload after the bye week. I saw the charles owner (who didn't get west) was on, so I made a quick decision to drop Vincent Jackson for Christine Michael. It's a flex league, so Michael can be used as a flex option. 4 minutes later, he picked up Dan Herron, LOL. He recently picked up Bradshaw as well. 

Congrats on getting Freeman, huge handcuff for you. I did a trade at the beginning of the year. I traded DeAngelo Williams and Alshon Jeffrey to the Bell owner for TY Hilton and Giovani Bernard to Handcuff Hill. Now I'm using Bernard as my 2 behind Foster. Good luck the rest of the year, and I'll help you out anyway I can. Hopefully for you and the Colts, Luck has a big game Sunday night!

Dalton was actually dropped for the Seahawks game. I think someone picked up Bradford in exchange. I didn't have waiver priority, so I couldn't get dalton. Cutler is available, but he may not have any of his starting receivers. I'm not dropping Bortles at this point, and I'm giving Peyton a little longer to see if he is truly done.

You should read my story in the fantasy chat I was saying about Christine Michael. I didn't get Charchandrick West on waivers, but when I got on to see (on CBSSports), there was an article just written about Michael getting a heavy workload after the bye week. I saw the charles owner (who didn't get west) was on, so I made a quick decision to drop Vincent Jackson for Christine Michael. It's a flex league, so Michael can be used as a flex option. 4 minutes later, he picked up Dan Herron, LOL. He recently picked up Bradshaw as well.

Congrats on getting Freeman, huge handcuff for you. I did a trade at the beginning of the year. I traded DeAngelo Williams and Alshon Jeffrey to the Bell owner for TY Hilton and Giovani Bernard to Handcuff Hill. Now I'm using Bernard as my 2 behind Foster. Good luck the rest of the year, and I'll help you out anyway I can. Hopefully for you and the Colts, Luck has a big game Sunday night!

Sounds like we have a similar team. I stashed Foster as well hoping he pays off this wk vs. Jags.

I'm not sure i trust Luck and the Colts. They have been pretty quiet. I'm concerned Hasselbeck might get one game with Luck as the back up.

We play Sunday night there's no way to know for sure. I am thinking I might roll with Eli on MNF. I like having a player cm iMND. Eli has been pretty consistent since the rough start.

• 4 weeks later...

Ware was hurt again (bad back again) against the Colts and he'll miss 2-4 weeks....missing KC and the Bears at least.

Looks like he'll be in and out all season

They should put him on a pitch count. Barrett has looked good but that Ray injury I think hurt them more than they thought.