Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark_Indy

The Patriots pre-game thread -- Week 6 (merge)

the colts are rumored to employ a star trek transporter today to help luck escape pressure

nah a force field haha

If you are talking about Freeman, I hope not. The D played better without him.

I was joking about that. I was talking about Luck. But I do agree with you. I hope Irving or Moore gets the start too. Our D is better with one of those two next to DQ. And honestly I may go with Sio today because of his coverage skills. Irving is a beast, but more of a 2 down run stopper.

I guess I wonder how much due diligence will the Pats do? Will they just line up and try to run thru the Colts again since it's worked so well? (frankly I hope so). Or will BB do his thing, make a fresh game plan and out coach our staff again? I would love to see what would happen if we moved Andrew all around (Len Dawson style) and made the Pats have to find and chase him.

I see the Pats just pulled up Cameron Fleming from the practice squad so I'm assuming they will stick with the same program unless we stuff it. If we stuff it I'm sure they will start passing.

LOL. Come on man...You know who. I'm clearly talking about Jerrell Freeman.

Ok mr. sarcasm. If you did one google search you would realize that 3 different sources said Luck was playing and it is already obvious after we didn't sign a quarterback this weekend.

Ok mr. sarcasm. If you did one google search you would realize that 3 different sources said Luck was playing and it is already obvious after we didn't sign a quarterback this weekend.

LOL. No harm intended man. I was just joking with ya. But yeah I should have googled it.

Who we need is Gregg Williams coaching our D for just this game with all his 'innovative techniques' applied to the NE Offense.

And incentives!

Up to 17 pages just for pre game. Yeah, I'd say we take this game serious

Im debating even logging in here during the game....could be down right ugly

Im debating even logging in here during the game....could be down right ugly

Lol, it's funny to read the chat. I admit I ride the highs and lows myself sometimes lol

Lol, it's funny to read the chat. I admit I ride the highs and lows myself sometimes lol

I know. I wish I could get into the game day chat room. Haven't been able too all season.

Ok, being a die heart Colts Fan, I hate to see lose to New England for the 200th time.  With that being said, Is it just me, or does New England bets us everytime one dimensional. Slants over the middle, run after the catch. Then they run the ball...I have seen this over and over again..How do we stop the slants over the middle...It kills us everytime...

I hope my mood for this weekend and today is a good sign. Last time I felt this relaxed/happy before a big game we were underdogs in and even managed to take a nap before hand (like I did earlier) was before the Ravens divisional in early 2007.

Sporting News just reported Andrew is playing as well.

Good Luck Andrew.

DESTROY THEM

I hope my mood for this weekend and today is a good sign. Last time I felt this relaxed/happy before a big game we were underdogs in and even managed to take a nap before hand (like I did earlier) was before the Ravens divisional in early 2007.

Well I'm wound up like an 8 day clock..... after watching that Broncos/Browns game.   haha

But yeah, I feel good about tonight's game too.

It opened at what, 7.5?

The fact that it's so high shows that most people are heavily betting on the Patriots.

Odds simply follow the money.

sorry, i thought it was around 9.5 to 10.5 ------ i must have heard that on Mike and Mike or another radio show that was unreliable early in the week.

Ok, being a die heart Colts Fan, I hate to see lose to New England for the 200th time.  With that being said, Is it just me, or does New England bets us everytime one dimensional. Slants over the middle, run after the catch. Then they run the ball...I have seen this over and over again..How do we stop the slants over the middle...It kills us everytime...

Hopefully we kill those slants with our safeties coming down and laying the wood across the middle. If they want to test the middle of our defense we need to make them pay for it. We can't allow easy completions across the middle or they will dink and dunk us all game long. Plus certain slants across the middle are result of pick plays. It is becoming a common staple in the league and they are very hard to defend playing man coverage. We can't stop everything, but we need to limit them the best we can.

I'm getting pumped!!!!!! Hour and a half away baby!!!!!!!!!

Same here.  I swore I wasn't coming anywhere near this place on gameday, yet here I am...  

I feel like my wife just told me she was pregnant again LOL.....  We can't let Brady beat us at the line of scrimmage. 

Dungy pointed out this is an emotional game for the Colts too you know.

It really is. I'm sure they are tired of getting ran over. I think they come out fighting tonight.

It should be an emotional game for the Colts, and they should come out banging Brady upside his head...We were the ones cheated..

I think I'm going to stay at home for this game...If I go to the sport bar I'm going to drink to much alcohol.

Andrew has to get over the hump, Now is the time to do it....Is Andrew a full go...They were saying he was a game time decision does anyone know...

sorry, i thought it was around 9.5 to 10.5 ------ i must have heard that on Mike and Mike or another radio show that was unreliable early in the week.

According to the betting site I pulled up , the game opened at 6.5 and quickly went to 10. Thats a huge move . Really didn't move much when it was likely that Luck played. Mostly 9 to 9.5 and has stayed right there. 

I know. I wish I could get into the game day chat room. Haven't been able too all season.

not sure why you wouldn't be able to get in

Maybe try another browser