Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Nike's 'new' Next Year Uniforms

Captain Americolt

I have heard Nike will take over as the new provider of uniforms for the NFL. Replacing Reebok.

I did some research on it and what I found was a bit shocking.... I REALLY REALLY hope this is not real or just a design by some fans

Here is the website for all the 32 (except for Packers, idk why they are not there) teams' uniforms.

http://jockpost.com/...2012-real-fake/

BTW, I think the Panthers and Jets Uniforms are pretty cool, The Raiders too

I also do know that the team designs their own uniforms/logos. I do not believe in this whole new Nike uniforms stuff. Just found it interesting

Edited by 21isSuperman
mod edit: language

They're faking I'm 95% sure of it. I think Nike is just going to change the materials of the jerseys. It will be much higher quality than Reebok. I'd imagine they will use the same materials as Oregon's jerseys that they wore in the Rose Bowl, minus the metallic helmets. Imagine how cool an alternate metallic helmet with a solid colts horseshoe would look though. :mindblow:

They're faking I'm 95% sure of it. I think Nike is just going to change the materials of the jerseys. It will be much higher quality than Reebok. I'd imagine they will use the same materials as Oregon's jerseys that they wore in the Rose Bowl, minus the metallic helmets. Imagine how cool an alternate metallic helmet with a solid colts horseshoe would look though. :mindblow:

Thinking about it, a colts metallic helmet would look pretty sweet.

lol somebody commented:

"Hope this is real! Long overdue.. The game has evolved, so why not let the appearance evolve as well."

The game has NOT evolved. Goodell has and is turning the game into a pansy sport. Why dont we have Alyssa Milano add her touch to the NFL uniforms to give it a lil girl look!

Oh btw, yesterday, in Applebee's they had the Oregon game on and I was really digging those helmets. Those would look pretty cool. What are your guy's and girl's opinions on blue pants just as an alternate?

would love for us to get some blue pants with the white stripes. Those nike uni's are fake they've been on the internet for a couple of years now. I remember someone posting them on the old board.

these came out last year, and there was much discussion about them....but they are fake. Nike IS taking over next year, so there has been speculation for a while what they will look like. While some of the concepts are cool, each team obviously would still have input on their uniform designs, and its clear that many of the teams shown had none.. You really think the Patriots want to look like American Gladiators?

haha Cleveland's jerseys look the exact same. Haven't these been posted before? I swear I've seen these same uniforms before and people saying Nike is going to take over next year, but it never happens

This came out last year and was proven fake, IIRC.

I don't like them... they look like arena league uniforms.

Nike is taking over for Reebok.

For the most part uniforms will not change. But, there is no doubt in my mind that withing a couple of years, if not next year they will have a "pro combat" uniform for each NFL team that will be kinda off the wall, and that is because of money. $$$$$$$$ Replica jersey's, so for at least one weekend, i suspect to see even the classic uniforms like the Colts in some off the wall variation where it looks like Nike locks their design teams into a room, gives then 7lbs. of sugar, 30 gallons of coffee, and enough drugs to permanently effect them and see what they come up with.

I have heard Nike will take over as the new provider of uniforms for the NFL. Replacing Reebok.

I did some research on it and what I found was a bit shocking.... I REALLY REALLY hope this is not real or just a design by some fans

Here is the website for all the 32 (except for Packers, idk why they are not there) teams' uniforms.

http://jockpost.com/...2012-real-fake/

BTW, I think the Panthers and Jets Uniforms are pretty cool, The Raiders too

I also do know that the team designs their own uniforms/logos. I do not believe in this whole new Nike uniforms stuff. Just found it interesting

This is fake im 100% sure about it, and if it was id be so mad. Dont fix something that isnt broken

They're faking I'm 95% sure of it. I think Nike is just going to change the materials of the jerseys. It will be much higher quality than Reebok. I'd imagine they will use the same materials as Oregon's jerseys that they wore in the Rose Bowl, minus the metallic helmets. Imagine how cool an alternate metallic helmet with a solid colts horseshoe would look though.

Nike said they will make over the uniforms some will be subtle but some teams will do a makeover.

Those look like something Apollo Creed would wear if he played football against Ivan Drago.

^^ rocky reference ^^ :number1:

anyone notice the jets uni had black in it? the colts & the jets are the only two remaining teams to use a two color scheme, and i am sure it would take h*|| or high water to get either of them to go away from it

^^ rocky reference ^^ :number1:

anyone notice the jets uni had black in it? the colts & the jets are the only two remaining teams to use a two color scheme, and i am sure it would take h*|| or high water to get either of them to go away from it

The Raiders are too, they're just black and silver. I don't see any changed in those 3 teams.

I do know that these are fake and I'll admit, some of them are pretty cool looking. But still, I NEED to criticize some of these being they're just ridiculous.

Steelers look like they belong in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.

Also, I dont know how Brady would take to his new look as Captain America.

If they're going to do those pants on the Bengals, they might as well just use real bengal fur.

Jags are just awful.

Nike took the word "Redskin" too literally and made them look like tribal chiefs, espacially the helmets.

• 3 weeks later...