Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I'm starting to believe that only the Denver Broncos can stop the Patriots from AFC supremacy

coltkingABC

I am not a betting man but if I were, I would be willing to bet my house on the Pats too. If you were a betting man, which team would you bet your house on?

Any team can win on a given day. I don't really bet on sports especially my house even on hypothetical,

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been saying this since I looked at the schedule.

The only other teams in the league that have a prayer against NE are GB and ARZ. Maybe CIN, and they play none of them. DEN is the only one by virtue of their defense, and even then for them to win would be an upset. Actually, Dallas DID have a shot....but...no Romo.

Part of it is to blame the schedule, part of the blame goes to NE just being that damned good so you can't entirely blame the schedule. They shred terrible teams like they're supposed to.

Been saying this since I looked at the schedule.

The only other teams in the league that have a prayer against NE are GB and ARZ. Maybe CIN, and they play none of them. DEN is the only one by virtue of their defense, and even then for them to win would be an upset. Actually, Dallas DID have a shot....but...no Romo.

Part of it is to blame the schedule, part of the blame goes to NE just being that damned good so you can't entirely blame the schedule. They shred terrible teams like they're supposed to.

The Jets have a shot in new York. Other than that they would have to have an off day to lose

The Jets have a shot in new York. Other than that they would have to have an off day to lose

With you here, jvan1973. This could possibly be the only blemish on New England's regular season. Here's hoping they DO have a couple of off days before the Jets game. That would be fine with me and most likely the rest of the NFL. :)

I see no obsession. Seems it's the other way around with all the pats fans and pseudo pats fans here on a colts forum

Not really. Their posters comment on threads about their team started mostly by Colt fans. This is the General section.

what's interesting is you comment a lot for pats against colts :)

Is it the enemy's enemy is your friend logic?.

Not really. I'm a fan of the Patriots too. I comment in favor of Colts posts too whenever the situation calls for it. It's not like I'm stirring the pot or anything, just making observations lol.

Not really. I'm a fan of the Patriots too. I comment in favor of Colts posts too whenever the situation calls for it. It's not like I'm stirring the pot or anything, just making observations lol.

If I were a Texans fan, I would find a bad wagon to jump on as well

If I were a Texans fan, I would find a bad wagon to jump on as well

Please. I've mentioned that I like the Patriots as far back as my earliest days on the forum. I was also a fan of the Broncos. But I bleed red white and blue. Texans all the way and wouldn't have it any other way.

I see no obsession. Seems it's the other way around with all the pats fans and pseudo pats fans here on a colts forum

I always get a kick out of that plural.  I can count pats fans on one hand, maybe two on a heavy week.

Pseudo I'd be lucky to get to 3.

Denver still has issues covering TEs and quick throws...NE excels at those...and NEs pass rush is legit and cover well enough to take PEytons favorite targets away...I don't think it will be even close. Nobody is as talented or good as NE in the AFC at this stage.....injuries aside its them and Cincy and a big gap to the rest. They could get upset but I doubt it...GB would be my choice to win it all but they keep losing guys to injury...until someone beats the champs they are still the favorite in my eyes...but Denver is not a threat...they need an upset to get to the SB...they aren't going into foxboro and winning.

Denver still has issues covering TEs and quick throws...NE excels at those...and NEs pass rush is legit and cover well enough to take PEytons favorite targets away...I don't think it will be even close. Nobody is as talented or good as NE in the AFC at this stage.....injuries aside its them and Cincy and a big gap to the rest. They could get upset but I doubt it...GB would be my choice to win it all but they keep losing guys to injury...until someone beats the champs they are still the favorite in my eyes...but Denver is not a threat...they need an upset to get to the SB...they aren't going into foxboro and winning.

I agree with this even after last night's game. GB did not have the personnel to bother Denver. No pass receiving back, no threat at TE and a horrific defensive game plan. I do think the game will be close but I see Pats pulling away at end the way did vs the Jets.

I am still more worried about Cincy who keep finding ways to win. If the Pats beat Denver, I will be rooting hard for Denver to beat Cincy to get HFA.

I'll double down.  The Denver offense will look better on Nov 29 than the Patriot offense. 

I agree with this even after last night's game. GB did not have the personnel to bother Denver. No pass receiving back, no threat at TE and a horrific defensive game plan. I do think the game will be close but I see Pats pulling away at end the way did vs the Jets.

I am still more worried about Cincy who keep finding ways to win. If the Pats beat Denver, I will be rooting hard for Denver to beat Cincy to get HFA.

GB lost a lot of players in their secondary last night...and I think their play calling was atrocious at best. That was a horrible performance. It looked like Indy continuing to run their deep routes etc and not adapting to what was happening on the field. NE has better receivers, backs, and a MUCH better TE. I thought the OL protected Aaron fairly decent until the end so NE with their OL should be able to keep Tom upright.  Denver has a shot..they just need to play mistake free football and get a couple lucky bounces but they should be in the game. Cincy to me is all up to Andy. If Andy plays well they can win...they have enough talent..but he can't revert to old Andy.

I see the Pats v Denver game being very close. Right now it's the top 2 teams in sacks, and the #1 D v #1 O.. (Pats D (scoring D) is #9 and Broncos are #13 scoring O) should be an epic battle, just hope neither team loses a key player to ruin their SB chances.

Of course they can. Take away the Jags and the Dolphins,, 2 really bad teams,, they haven't been blowing teams away. We were within 6 points. Denver is much much better than us at the moment. The Pats do look good, not taking anything away from them but they're definitely beatable. If it wasn't for that asinine punt formation and we actually kick the ball maybe we win that game. Nobody gave us a shot and we held a very close game. To disrespect Denver and say they have little chance is ludicrous. Especially after last night's beating of GB. Denver has a much better defense than NE as we all know. Hopefully the refs don't jack this game up.

Of course they can. Take away the Jags and the Dolphins,, 2 really bad teams,, they haven't been blowing teams away. We were within 6 points. Denver is much much better than us at the moment. The Pats do look good, not taking anything away from them but they're definitely beatable. If it wasn't for that asinine punt formation and we actually kick the ball maybe we win that game. Nobody gave us a shot and we held a very close game. To disrespect Denver and say they have little chance is ludicrous. Especially after last night's beating of GB. Denver has a much better defense than NE as we all know. Hopefully the refs don't jack this game up.

Denver has a better D, but their O is much worse than NE. Also most of those "close" games were over midway through the 4th, for example the steelers got their last TD w 2 seconds left.

I still say should be a great game, and I think both D be scary good that game.. My gut (and heart) say Pats win from winning the TO battle.

Also if you want be truthful, the Broncos should have lost at least TEO games, but one game the Browns refused to win lol

Denver has a better D, but their O is much worse than NE. Also most of those "close" games were over midway through the 4th, for example the steelers got their last TD w 2 seconds left.

I still say should be a great game, and I think both D be scary good that game.. My gut (and heart) say Pats win from winning the TO battle.

Also if you want be truthful, the Broncos should have lost at least TEO games, but one game the Browns refused to win lol

Denver O is improving. I'll take Denver at home against the Pats without hesitation.

Please. I've mentioned that I like the Patriots as far back as my earliest days on the forum. I was also a fan of the Broncos. But I bleed red white and blue. Texans all the way and wouldn't have it any other way.

Clearly that's not the case since you're also a pats fan. You were also a broncos fan but now you're not? Ha. I would be embarrassed too type such trash statements

Clearly that's not the case since you're also a pats fan. You were also a broncos fan but now you're not? Ha. I would be embarrassed too type such trash statements

So you're embarrassed right now? Because every post you make is trash.