Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Joe Reitz vs JJ Watt should be interesting

throwing BBZ

More competent than us yes. I don't trust Hasselback against a good defense. and I don't trust this team with all the injuries. We've lucked into two 3 point wins against the Titans and Jags (one with Luck). What makes you think we have a chance against a decent team like the Texans without Luck?

Because those teams we beat are better than Houston. Honestly I have Houston about 30 or 29th best.

I agree with most of this especially Pep's incompetence except for Pagano not caring. He may not care much for Grigson and co., but I don't think you can question how much he cares about the players on the team. I truly think that the players do play for Pagano, and I think it shows how much Pagano cares for his players by how much the players care about him.

Pagano may be more frustrated with the whole situation than just not caring at all, but I stand by my statement that the players don't care, and they show little effort and have no heart. At least Hasselback played hard against the Jaguars, we are going to need him to be a leader tonight.

I hope you're right. We'll see tonight. Lets hope for the best. Hopefully Henry Anderson plays and gives us a boost on defense.

Oh don't get me wrong. A loss which I agree could happen would be terrible. But it feels like fans want to make more out of The Texans to justify a loss. And Texans are the new Raiders. Terrible terrible franchise.

More competent than us yes. I don't trust Hasselback against a good defense. and I don't trust this team with all the injuries. We've lucked into two 3 point wins against the Titans and Jags (one with Luck). What makes you think we have a chance against a decent team like the Texans without Luck?

While we could very well lose, we have a good chance for a win.  The fault in your premise lies wherein you mentioned HOU as a "decent" team

Not only that but we need to chip with our TEs and RBs

There was one play I saw where Watt thought DA was going out for a route and he was lined up with Reitz, Allen pushed Watt down like a bully picking on a weak kid on the elementary school playground.  Then Allen started his route. 

We may have more talent (without Luck, it's a draw), but this team literally has no heart. Pep doesn't know what he's doing, Pagano just doesn't care anymore, and the players are following the coach's example. Very few people seem to care on this Colts team anymore. 

How do you like your crow......  well done or rare? :scratch:

How do you like your crow......  well done or rare? :scratch:

I like it rare, that way I won't have to eat it again. :thmup:  Very nice effort by our team yesterday, I'm impressed, and I will eat that crow happily. Lets take that effort and determination into next week Vs NE, hopefully with Luck back. Great job to Hasselback especially, proud of him with how he played under the condition he was in.

There was one play I saw where Watt thought DA was going out for a route and he was lined up with Reitz, Allen pushed Watt down like a bully picking on a weak kid on the elementary school playground.  Then Allen started his route. 

Yeah i saw that too.  Overall i don't think anyone can complain about how the offense was orchestrated last night.  That in my eyes was about as perfect a game the offense has played in quite some time. (Bengals playoff game maybe)

The only time watt touched Hasselbeck he got a roughing the passer.

Like I said before, that defense is terrible

Way to be classy, champ. We all know last night was an anomaly as far as Watt is concerned. Our offense sure did step up though. Hoyer looked sharper then a bread knife.

Way to be classy, champ. We all know last night was an anomaly as far as Watt is concerned. Our offense sure did step up though. Hoyer looked sharper then a bread knife.

My question is, why the heck didn't Hoyer start?  He played awesome in the 4th qtr against Atlanta and Mallett was awful for 3 qtrs of that game.  I think he should make a decision and stick to it. I don't see that happening though.  I guess he said Hoyer is starting next game but after that, it'll be one game at a time to determine?  I personally think Houston needs to get a different coach.  Just my opinion.

My question is, why the heck didn't Hoyer start? He played awesome in the 4th qtr against Atlanta and Mallett was awful for 3 qtrs of that game. I think he should make a decision and stick to it. I don't see that happening though. I guess he said Hoyer is starting next game but after that, it'll be one game at a time to determine? I personally think Houston needs to get a different coach. Just my opinion.

For consistency. It was a short week and I don't think BOB wanted to mess up chemistry and start changing things up with a big divisional game coming up. I don't think Mallett played terrible, but it was clear that Hoyer deserved to be the guy last night. I hate all this shuffling too but barring injury I think Hoyer remains the QB this season. As far as BOB is concerned..idk yet. He has a record that's one game under .500. I want to see if he can revive this team and at least have them in the mix again by week 17.

I'm sure it was an anomaly but Watt getting knocked flat on his A double S last night was down right funny.

For consistency. It was a short week and I don't think BOB wanted to mess up chemistry and start changing things up with a big divisional game coming up. I don't think Mallett played terrible, but it was clear that Hoyer deserved to be the guy last night. I hate all this shuffling too but barring injury I think Hoyer remains the QB this season.

I don't disagree, Malletts pick wasn't his fault but Mallett didn't play well last week and Hoyer did.  Hoyer came in against the Colts and was at one time 17-18.  I think he played well, the INT hurt but he could only do so much.  He kept the Texans in the game, I am not so sure Mallett could have done the same.

I don't disagree, Malletts pick wasn't his fault but Mallett didn't play well last week and Hoyer did. Hoyer came in against the Colts and was at one time 17-18. I think he played well, the INT hurt but he could only do so much. He kept the Texans in the game, I am not so sure Mallett could have done the same.

Good point. He made great decisions all night long save for the last pick. In hindsight I'm wishing he started the game now to be honest.