Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Myles Jack declares early

Torn meniscus ends his year, he withdraws from UCLA to focus on rehab, and says he'll enter the draft. No risk for him, he has an insurance policy that pays him $5m if he falls out of the first round. I think we should make sure that doesn't happen. He is one of the best coverage linebackers in the draft in a long time.

Torn meniscus ends his year, he withdraws from UCLA to focus on rehab, and says he'll enter the draft. No risk for him, he has an insurance policy that pays him $5m if he falls out of the first round. I think we should make sure that doesn't happen. He is one of the best coverage linebackers in the draft in a long time.

If he fell to us he would be a great pickup. He is one of my favorite players in the entire draft.

A wise decision. Go while your name is still hot. This is shaping up to be a great draft for ILBs. Jack, Smith, and Ragland.

We have O-Line needs but I would love one of those guys coming to the Colts.

If there's a lineman we want and he's within range, we can trade up. I'd rather trade up for a playmaker like Jack, though, assuming he's healthy.

If there's a lineman we want and he's within range, we can trade up. I'd rather trade up for a playmaker like Jack, though, assuming he's healthy.

True. In your opinion, who do you think is the best ILB in this class? For me I think Jaylon Smith is an absolute freak. His raw athleticism plus play making ability makes him a rare prospect.

True. In your opinion, who do you think is the best ILB in this class? For me I think Jaylon Smith is an absolute freak. His raw athleticism plus play making ability makes him a rare prospect.

I haven't watched Smith. Only watched a little of Ragland, and I didn't like him. I plan to watch more.

A wise decision. Go while your name is still hot. This is shaping up to be a great draft for ILBs. Jack, Smith, and Ragland.

We have O-Line needs but I would love one of those guys coming to the Colts.

Conklin would be ideal.  He's going to be a very good RT, but might drop because he isn't ideal for the left side.

Conklin would be ideal. He's going to be a very good RT, but might drop because he isn't ideal for the left side.

That's usually the case though. True LTs are hard to find. The only true LT I see in this class is Stanley. I didn't like anyone at LT in this past draft either, not even Scherff.

That's usually the case though. True LTs are hard to find. The only true LT I see in this class is Stanley. I didn't like anyone at LT in this past draft either, not even Scherff.

You don't believe that Tunsil would be a LT? I've seen a lot of places that have him rated higher than Stanley.