Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bradshaw visiting

USAFHoosier

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always listen to the "Great One" (Bob Lamey) while watching on TV. The man knows radio football calls like no other I've ever heard.

COLTS WIN! COLTS WIN! COLTS WIN!

:)

Except when his emotions get away from him or he call touchdown before it happens and it actually wasn't a td.

I love his emotion(most of the time) but at times he crosses the line and embarrases himself or acts unprofessional.

Things like... " he fumbled the frickin football"

Yeah for 4 games and then Bradshaw gets hurt again

Monster when healthy, but the healthy part is the catch

Grigson loves him some injury prone players I swear

So what. Ride him for 4 games then. At this point we have to focus game by game or our season will be over. If he gets hurt, we'll just be back where we are now.

No big whoop. haha

I hope he can stay healthy.
When he was, he was very effective.
Hard runner out of the backfield,great blocker,
and can catch.He was a safety valve for Andrew
getting those short passes and making plays
in the redzone to score. The offense was really
rolling last year when he was in there. It hurt
then when he went out.

Except when his emotions get away from him or he call touchdown before it happens and it actually wasn't a td.

I love his emotion(most of the time) but at times he crosses the line and embarrases himself or acts unprofessional.

Yeah, he does tend to get over excited at times, doesn't he? But hey, who doesn't? :)

btw ... "fumbled the frickin' football" comment was one of the best I've ever heard from him. Lamey likes to tell it like it is, not like it isn't. And yes, sometimes the jargon just slips out. I like that in a commentator/analyst/broadcaster. Can't imagine a game without him.

So what. Ride him for 4 games then. At this point we have to focus game by game or our season will be over. If he gets hurt, we'll just be back where we are now.

No big whoop. haha

Exactly! I don't get these nonsensical negative Nancy's; the bottom line is he is a play-maker, if he gets injured, oh well.

I yelled at the TV as loud as I have in years when Pagano called Time out.   :)  I did not tire of Bob Lamey saying...."HE MISSED IT HE MISSED IT HE MISSED IT!!!!!"  football-punt-smiley-emoticon.gif

Always listen to the "Great One" (Bob Lamey) while watching on TV. The man knows radio football calls like no other I've ever heard.

COLTS WIN! COLTS WIN! COLTS WIN!

:)

Absolutely right gentlemen, Bob is the best play by player announcer around. That's the 1 thing I miss: Not having my Sirus satellite radio anymore to listen to Lamey do his excited voice inflections since I don't live in INDY. He's so exceptional at what he does...Creating the perfect visual image...Formation line up, snap of the ball, execution, & what the staff is trying with each down, each quarter, & the mentality to possess in overtime. He's 1 of a kind Brent & CS! 

I don't know WM. I can understand how some listeners with children might get upset of course, but to me, I want an announcer that's distraught when something unfortunate happens on the field. I love his loyalty, fire, & passion. I will always defend Bob because our losses devastate him just like the coaches or players & fans need to know that the play by play guy bleeds blue through & through & Bob loves the Colts no matter what our record is year to year; decade to decade. The man is a living legend just like Bobby Knight. JMO. 

To my knowledge we've never faced Patriots with him and when we did face legit teams with him starting. ... We pretty much had our way on offense. .. I.e. san fran, Seattle, Baltimore, Cincy

He hurt himself in the Patriots game last year.

We hate Robinson now? Cool. I love seeing how rapidly mass opinion on a player changes on this forum.

He's been terrible. I was worried about the depth behind Gore, but was willing to give them a shot. Robinson has done the minimum with his attempts and Varga is solely a blocking back atm.

The Colts can't afford to go through their growing pains right now. They need a reliable back up.

He's been terrible. I was worried about the depth behind Gore, but was willing to give them a shot. Robinson has done the minimum with his attempts and Varga is solely a blocking back atm.

The Colts can't afford to go through their growing pains right now. They need a reliable back up.

Exactly CL, whatever his foot ailments have been in the past. We need a 2nd thumper back behind Gore or INDY is just asking for an upcoming disaster as the season progresses. I'm cool with this move. 

But with Bradshaw its a given you know he's gonna get hurt, but what he gives you for the 4 decent games you get out of him is worth every penny to sign him...

Its a win win situation, I think...

But with Bradshaw its a given you know he's gonna get hurt, but what he gives you for the 4 decent games you get out of him is worth every penny to sign him...

Its a win win situation, I think...

I love this. What a great addendum, Buck Showalter ... "I think ..."

Totally agree, btw. :)

If it weren't for the injury issues there'd be no way a player of Bradshaw's quality would be available right now.

It's either him, a great back who knows our system but is injury prone, or one of many untalented FA RBs who don't know our system. That's what you get in FA this time of year.

Josh is a practice squad talent which is where he should be playing.

And just a month ago people on this very forum, many of the same ones now crying about him, were drooling all over him.......

I'm not sure how I feel about a Bradshaw signing.....

And just a month ago people on this very forum, many of the same ones now crying about him, were drooling all over him........

That's until we saw him TRY to play in some real games...he just isn't ready yet.

Watch guys like Gore (and even Bradshaw) follow their blockers and look for a crease and run thru it.

Robinson needs more experience and more practice.