Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bradshaw visiting

USAFHoosier

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gore is injured? news to me

I think Stephen Holder from the IndyStar tweeted he's day-to-day with a foot issue. I'll try to find it

Update: Doesn't sound like anything

Pagano presser: No Henry Anderson (foot), Freeman (groin), Gore (foot) all day to day

— Stephen Holder (@HolderStephen)

October 5, 2015

Pagano presser: No Henry Anderson (foot), Freeman (groin), Gore (foot) all day to day

I think Stephen Holder from the IndyStar tweeted he's day-to-day with a foot issue. I'll try to find it

Update: Doesn't sound like anything

https://twitter.com/HolderStephen/status/651162940981182468

Gore's injury is false. It's clearly his hand that's injured, cause he can't hold onto the ball. It's a periodical pain that appears in his hand when he's near the TD causing him to fumble the football

:scorebad:

Ahmad Bradshaw just arrived at the Colts facility. Seems like a deal could be happening soon.

— Colts Authority (@ColtsAuthority)

October 6, 2015

Ahmad Bradshaw just arrived at the Colts facility. Seems like a deal could be happening soon.

Grigs said yesterday that he'd be working out today for the team

I yelled at the TV as loud as I have in years when Pagano called Time out.   :)  I did not tire of Bob Lamey saying...."HE MISSED IT HE MISSED IT HE MISSED IT!!!!!"  football-punt-smiley-emoticon.gif

With you on that one Brother , I blurted out a resounding wth ! :funny: LOL thats not exactly what I said.

Colts and Bradshaw expected to talk more according to Mike Wells tweet. Wanted to get past Houston. Glad to hear that. He will make a great backup.

Awesome.  Gore and Bradshaw would make our backfield the best 1-2 combo since Rhodes and Addai

Hopefully they'll sign him, but I keep getting this last minute feeling  Grigs may stay with Varga and Robinson.

We'll see what happens on the injury front.  If we don't have to replace anybody on the defensive side of the ball

or some other type of circumstance I can see us signing him in the next couple of days to let him come in early and

get back acclimated.  The great thing is we've got 10 days until the next game and he already knows the offense.

We can just send Tipton back down to the practice squad and make Robinson inactive for the game.

We'll probably go with Gore, Bradshaw, and Varga for the Pats game.  I could be wrong of course.

Sign him. I'm tired of wasting plays to Robinson. This is the perfect time with the extra long week.

Yeah, the more I see of Robinson, the more it looks like we would have ZERO running game with him in there...he just needs more practice and development...would rather see him on the PS..........Gore, Bradshaw, Varga active.

Why did we let go of Bradshaw in the first place. Injuries right?

His leg was broken last year during the Pats game.  He was stacked up near the goal line and a Pats player took a low cheap shot on Bradshaw.

Then, during the off-season, while he was recovering, Bradshaw got caught with some dope.

Up until Bradshaw's injury last year, he was leading the league in TD receptions by a RB.  And I think he was leading the league in TD receptions in general, too (I had him on my fantasy team and I was undefeated up until then lol).

His leg was broken last year during the Pats game.  He was stacked up near the goal line and a Pats player took a low cheap shot on Bradshaw.

Then, during the off-season, while he was recovering, Bradshaw got caught with some dope.

Up until Bradshaw's injury last year, he was leading the league in TD receptions by a RB.  And I think he was leading the league in TD receptions in general, too (I had him on my fantasy team and I was undefeated up until then lol).

Yea but maybe he was at McDonalds

Mcd-300x176.png