Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Game Manager

bleevit

IMHO I thought Matt did a really nice job in the role of game manager.  This team can play that game if they can catch the bleepin' ball.  I'd like to see Andrew run this offense in the same manner for a while until his arm is fully healed.  Might work well.  Thoughts?

IMHO I thought Matt did a really nice job in the role of game manager.  This team can play that game if they can catch the bleepin' ball.  I'd like to see Andrew run this offense in the same manner for a while until his arm is fully healed.  Might work well.  Thoughts?

I'd been hoping for it. We always seem to do better on quick plays and no huddle. Also gives us a sense of urgency

I think Pep called a great game today. Maybe he thinks Andrew is Superman so no matter what he calls it doesn't matter. If we run this type of Offense with Andrew the Sky is the limit, not falling haha. Hass threw a lot of short passes that were efficient. Fleener probably deserves game ball, 9 catches, a TD, and 80 Yards.

Is it just me or did it seem like the offensive play calling in OT was a bit Lackluster? was it Matt that made the calls in the Huddle or was it Pep giving the calls? I saw when we had the ball in overtime on 2nd and 3rd we threw the ball for a 1 yard gain, the following play on 3rd and 2 it was another pass incomplete ball to Moncrief. Im having an extremely difficult time understanding why back to back passing plays were called. 

I generally liked the play calling on Sunday.  Without the turnovers we would not have had to have the game given to us.  Hey Chuck!  Please can that icing stuff (you called yourself in the press conference the same thing I hollered at the TV).  Without evaluating each defense they looked at during the overtime, I would be unqualified to judge the individual play calls.  Does seem weird sometimes, but that is probably my ignorance.