Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Let's hear it for Adam!

GoColts8818

So I am sitting here watching the Sunday Night Football game and watched the Saints kicker miss a game winning field goal and on a day where we saw the Jags kicker miss three kicks(two officially) that could have won the game I reminded again what a luxury Adam is.  I know he had a rocky start to the season but his three field goals today were the difference and he also become the first player in NFL history to score 1,000 points with two different teams AND become the Colts all-time leading scorer.  I am glad no one was over reacting at the start of this year calling for the Colts to release him after his rocky start and just knew Adam would come around as he always does and when you need him the most he'll be there for you!

So I am sitting here watching the Sunday Night Football game and watched the Saints kicker miss a game winning field goal and on a day where we saw the Jags kicker miss three kicks(two officially) that could have won the game I reminded again what a luxury Adam is.  I know he had a rocky start to the season but his three field goals today were the difference and he also become the first player in NFL history to score 1,000 points with two different teams AND become the Colts all-time leading scorer.  I am glad no one was over reacting at the start of this year calling for the Colts to release him after his rocky start and just knew Adam would come around as he always does and when you need him the most he'll be there for you!

I was calling for him to watch his film from last season and the beginning of this season. I had notice it was his mechanics that were wrong not his leg strength

Nobody in INDY ever claimed Adam has lost his midas touch. I have no idea why you even wrote that line GC8818. Why would any Colts fan demand we cut a 4 time SB Champion kicker? I get what you're driving at, but it's still a strange thing to say.

No harm done, but the vast majority of regular forum contributors on here are football savvy people, including yourself, who don't jump ship just because the seas get choppy or your vessel symbolically starts to leak & take in water at an alarming rate. 

I understand that it was merely a statement of reassurance & all, but I think most Hoosier State fans of the Colts know that our franchise doesn't panic or reverse course easily. 

Nobody in INDY ever claimed Adam has lost his midas touch. I have no idea why you even wrote that line GC8818. Why would any Colts fan demand we cut a 4 time SB Champion kicker? I get what you're driving at, but it's still a strange thing to say.

No harm done, but the vast majority of regular forum contributors on here are football savvy people, including yourself, who don't jump ship just because the seas get choppy or your vessel symbolically starts to leak & take in water at an alarming rate.

I understand that it was merely a statement of reassurance & all, but I think most Hoosier State fans of the Colts know that our franchise doesn't panic or reverse course easily.

people have here in the past. That's why I was glad not to see it this year. That's what I was saying.