Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jags gave us the game

BProland85

Good Lord this team is going to get pummelled against good teams this year. It takes the Colts overtime and 2 late missed FGs by the Jags for them to get a win?

At this point I want the higher draft picks, so they can actually get playmakers on the defense and studs on the OL....

Oh, and a NEW OC!!!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Lord this team is going to get pummelled against good teams this year. It takes the Colts overtime and 2 late missed FGs by the Jags for them to get a win?

At this point I want the higher draft picks, so they can actually get playmakers on the defense and studs on the OL.

It's incredibly ridiculous to be talking about tanking in Week 4 when you're 2-2 and just won a game without your starting QB. 

Record: 2 - 2. With a win on Thursday hopefully, we are 3 - 2 and have a command of the division. I couldn't care less about the draft at this point. We are going to to stay in this thing and get better as the season rolls on. Go Colts!

At this point I want the higher draft picks, so they can actually get playmakers on the defense and studs on the OL....

Oh, and a NEW OC!!!

You do realize Luck wasn't playing, right? And I thought pep actually called his best game of the year. We finally used a lot of short throws.

It's incredibly ridiculous to be talking about tanking in Week 4 when you're 2-2 and just won a game without your starting QB. 

Can you honestly say this team will do anything in the playoffs with the way they look? It's not coicidence by week 4 that they've looked this awful. Bad OL, bad GM decisions building this team, bad playcalling by Pep, bad overall coaching control by Pagano, and you have a recipe for a down year.

Oh, and a NEW OC!!!

I am very frustrated with the Colts offense too, but tanking 4 games into the season is not a good idea.

Oh, and a NEW OC!!!

Jags shot themselves in the foot but so did the Colts.  It's unacceptable for Gore to be fumbling it on the goaline.

Can you honestly say this team will do anything in the playoffs with the way they look? It's not coicidence by week 4 that they've looked this awful. Bad OL, bad GM decisions building this team, bad playcalling by Pep, bad overall coaching control by Pagano, and you have a recipe for a down year.

It's Week 4. I'm not even thinking about the playoffs. 

I'm sorry you can't just experience the season one week at a time without thinking about stuff like whether we can win a playoff game or not. I guarantee you we can't win a playoff game if we don't make it there.

And by the way, during the last month of the season last year, everyone decided in advance that we couldn't do anything in the playoffs. We went to the championship game. 

But none of that matters. By all means, let's shut down for the season because we didn't have a great first month. That'll teach 'em.

Again, you guys are good fans.

1st place! King of the losers!!!! Slowly turning around, if Luck was playing we would have slaughtered them.

I actually think we would've lost with Luck

Hasselbeck really got clicking. Made smart decisions & really took care of the ball

Luck would've thrown like 2 picks

Yeah I notice them changing up the offense as well.  It looked completely different this game.  You have to build around your strengths, this OL isn't capable of running a 5-7 step drop back system this season.  Teams realize all you had to do is blitz the crap out of them.  Lot more ball left to be played.  I'm noticing adjustments but still a bunch of work that has to be done.

Haven't you spent the last two years claiming definitively that this team wouldn't be able to beat the Jaguars without Andrew Luck?

It was the narrowest of wins possible though haha. I'll take it. Some would rather give up and talk about tanking. It's obvious this team has problems, but to completely rule them out sitting at 2-2 this early, I just think that's the wrong attitude.

Good god some of you are flat out ridiculous. That's the nice way of putting it that doesn't get me banned. We came into this game without our starting quarterback. How many teams can ride a 40 sum backup to a win? Yes it was ugly at times but guess what? Games without your starting quarterback often are! We won a division game with our backup and outside of a few plays our defense played fantastic against a promising young quarterback.